Home Health Aide Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring and compassionate, highly-professional Home Health Aide with more than 6 years of experience in providing daily living and personal care services to disabled or cognitively impaired patients in accordance with an established care plan. Adept at meeting patient needs in a timely manner. Focused on maintaining patient care requirements to gain their trust. Possess high-level of patience, effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as extensive documentation management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate patients' health conditions and progress
- Ability to clearly understand written care plans and execute instructions as well as document services delivered
- High-level of professionalism with effective communication and interpersonal skills to provide emotional support to patients and their families
- Active listening and critical thinking skills to provide accurate reports to supervisors or registered nurses
09/2015 - 08/2019, HOME HEALTH AIDE, SELFHELP, Leicester, UK
Performed personal care functions including some or total assistance with the following:
- Grooming, including care of hair, shaving and ordinary care of the nails, teeth, and mouth. Providing routine skincare.
- Toileting, assisting the patient on and off the bed-pan commode or toilet.
- Bathing of patients in the bed, dressing.
- Walking, beyond that provided by durable medical equipment within the home and outside the home.
- Taking care of the administration of medication by the patient, including prompting the patient as to time, identifying the medication for the patient, bringing the medication and any necessary supplies or equipment to the patient.
- Performing and documenting direct client care delivery as specified on the care plan.
- Observing, recording, and reporting information about the client’s condition and home environment to family and dedicated doctor.
- Always complying with agency confidential policies and demonstrating an understanding of patients rights, and maintaining respect for patient privacy and personal property.
09/2007 - 08/2015, HOME HEALTH AIDE, LAHEY HEALTH, London, UK
- Performed personal care services, provided assistance with routine household tasks, and respited and companioned visits for patients and their families.
- Assisted patients with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, feeding, transfers, toileting, and ambulation as directed on the plan of care.
- Observed, assessed, and reported changes in patients within the scope of practice.
- Was accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality, and overall dependability, effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designed timeframes.
- Responsible for meal preparation according to dietary orders and feeding the patient, when it was necessary.
- Performed simple measurements and tests to routinely monitor the patient’s condition, as appropriate.
- Changed dressings of stable surface wounds, provision of special skincare.
- Recorded daily activities involving patient care.
09/2003 - 08/2007, Bachelor Degree in Nursing, University of Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom
Certified Nursing Assistant: American Red Cross, 2004
American Red Cross BLS and First Aid Certifications: 2013
09/2014 - present, BLOOD DRIVE VOLUNTEER, RED CROSS