Financial Services Associate Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated Financial Services Associate with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in providing professional financial advice to clients, completing financial portfolio analysis, and processing transactions. Effective communicator and negotiator with great teamwork and time management abilities. Rolien is presently seeking a Financial Services Associate position with an institution which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Financial Services Associate, Virtu Financial, Ltd., Washington, D.C., United States
- Provided professional financial advice to clients on their investments, ensuring the all-time great customer service and experience.
- Conducted financial portfolio analysis and communicated with clients in order to identify and define their financial needs and goals.
- Completed yearly credit reviews, processed transactions, and maintained clients' confidential documents and records.
- Opened new accounts, attracted new customers, resolved clients' inquiries, and worked closely with other finance professionals.
- Ranked as a #1 Financial Services Associate at the company for meeting and exceeding all financial sales goals.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Accounting & Finance, American University, Washington, D.C., United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Volleyball Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Montessori Lyceum Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Dance Club, Fitness Club, Tennis Club
Quicken Deluxe, CountAbout
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Montessori Lyceum Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
05/2016, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport