Director of Nursing Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Patient-focused, collaborative Director of Nursing with 10+ years of experience with excellent supervising and organizational skills in a large hospital setting. Exceptional clinical experience managing skilled nursing facilities, coaching nursing staff to reach their full potential and staff leadership resulting in high-performing medical units. Used to collaborate as part of a team to meet patients needs and drive quality improvements and service standards.
- Exceptional health care management skills
- Complete knowledge of finance and budget creation related to the nursing department
- Experienced in hiring, training, managing, and evaluating staff
- Motivational leader with the ability to bring out staff members’ strengths
Director of Nursing, Montefiore Medical Center
- Oversaw the reduction in overtime of nursing staff of over 50% in 2010.
- Updated laboratory monthly billing for the network, resolving in $25,000 savings per month.
- Reviewed and revised 60+ department policies, protocols, and procedures to meet Joint Commission standards.
10/2014 - 08/2019, Director of Nursing, Alaris Health, NY, United States
- Managed and supervised an 80-bed skilled rehab facility with 60+ employees (including RNs, LVNs, and CNAs).
- Developed and delivered training materials for nurses on medication administration, infection control, and other safety procedures in order to ensure compliance with department policies.
- Improved efficiency in patient care by analyzing the utilization of nursing staff.
- Scheduled nursing staff and sanction their leaves and other benefits.
- Participated in meetings for building the center's policies and ensure implementation.
- Monitored medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications were administered as ordered and that treatments were provided as scheduled.
- Analyzed and streamlined nursing procedures and processes for efficiency.
- Above all, ensured that residents and families received the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognized the individual’s needs and rights.
09/2012 - 06/2013, Master of Science in Nursing Administration, New York University, NY, United States
Nursing staff management and development
BLS for Healthcare Providers Certification
09/2008 - 08/2012, Bachelor’s Degrees in Nursing, New York University, New York, United States
Laws and regulations for health care organizations
Finance and budget creation
Member of American Nurses Association
Red Cross donor and volunteer for blood drives
Marathon runner for Heart Diseases Awareness
Community volunteer for American Cancer Society