Cardiovascular Nurse Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Irina Hunter MSc.
Motivated and committed Cardiovascular nurse with over 10 years of experience in caring for cardiac patients and performing cardiac procedures and practices, and interpreting ECG. Patient-focused and compassionate caregiver with a background in urgent and high patient volume settings. Ability to assist cardiac doctors and capability to help nurse staff to understand and perform their duties. Skilled in operating electrocardiograms and deliberation machines.
Key Skills & Competences:
- Ability to collect and analyze medical data or reports.
- Great ability to provide appropriate information about cardiac treatment.
- Outstanding capability to effectively operate medical equipment and machines.
- Possess strong capability to handle urgent situation.
08/2010 - 08/2019, Cardiovascular Nurse, Scripps Mercy Hospital, Pennsylvania, USA
Key Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Identified medical problems during testing and assessed need for cardiologist intervention.
- Provided appropriate education to patients, family or significant others regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, symptoms to monitor, answering any health/test-related questions appropriate follow up care or testing as necessary.
- Utilized non-nursing staff appropriately. Delegated and provided guidance and supervision to medical assistants and LPN's, recognizing their scope of practice.
- Recognized and participated in overdue and noncompliant patient process.
- Completed peri-procedural anticoagulation plan, provided lovenox teaching, including patient instructions, self- injection, and requests lab work per protocol.
- Extracted and utilized patient information from the inpatient record or correspondence from the provider.
- Assisted with input of demographic patient data, processing test results.
- Performed agitated saline studies for echocardiograms as needed.
- Used dosing protocol to adjust the warfarin dose, seeked provider input/orders as required. Used INR POCT device proficiently.
09/2009 - 06/2010, Master of Science in Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, USA
09/2005 - 08/2009, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, USA
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA): obtained from American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA), 2013
RN State of CT, obtained from American Association of Nurse Anesthetists, 2010
ACLS and BLS, obtained from American Association of Nurse Anesthetists, 2014
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport