Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 20,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 250m contacts and 60 million business accounts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale. We're also ranked #1 in Satisfaction on G2 Crowd for Sales Intelligence & Sales Engagement and are used by 1M professionals worldwide.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022 to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
** This position is open to U.S. Residents**
As a Product Marketing Manager at Apollo.io, you will be a strategic marketing leader who helps bring our product to market by understanding our business, platform, market, and users. Also, serve as an internal cross-functional champion who connects information and teams efficiently, solves problems, and uplifts the entire organization.
Qualifications and Experience required to apply for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in marketing, with at least 1 year in Product or Solution Marketing
- Proven experience as a B2B marketer, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Cross-functional project management, as you'll be working with marketing, success, sales, and product teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for creating solution marketing content and presenting both internally and externally
- Demonstrated success in driving and completing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of delivering results through cross-functional teams
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!