We’re hiring for 1-2 part-time contractors or agencies to work with our Implementations Team to migrate new ConvertKit customers from their prior email marketing providers. We’re looking for people that love the tech side of email marketing. Not only should you be able to set up integrations and determine what’s possible with ConvertKit, but you should also have a knack for breaking down the details with our customers to help them make informed decisions.
We're specifically looking for contractors or agencies that have the availability to complete 2-3 migration projects per week on average.
- Migrate customer accounts from other email marketing providers (like MailChimp & MailerLite) to ConvertKit with a high level of accuracy
- This includes email sequences, automations, email templates, forms, etc.
- Set up and test existing customer integrations with ConvertKit (like Divi forms, ThriveLeads, Teachable, etc.)
- Communicate consistently with both ConvertKit customers and the Implementation team
- This includes but is not limited to surfacing any technical issues, product feedback, and any at-risk projects
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines and customer expectations
- Meet with the ConvertKit team and occasionally migration customers via Zoom
- Complete 2-3 migrations per week on average
- At least 2 years experience completing ConvertKit migrations with references
- Familiarity with setting up ConvertKit integrations with multiple platforms
- Moderate CSS and HTML experience
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Able to work in US or EU time zones, though you can be based anywhere.
- Comfortable working in a 100% remote environment
- Have enthusiasm and belief in our mission, vision, and values
Nice to Have
- ConvertKit Expert certification
- Certification in other email marketing platforms
- Keap/Infusionsoft experience
This is a contract position and compensation will be based on a by-project rate based upon individual project scope and complexity.
Number of assignments will vary depending upon contractor availability and migration queue.