Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs;
- Perform testing of various Business Intelligence (BI) reports and underlying data on all levels, including ingestion, transformation and reporting (which are internally and externally facing);
- Write and execute test cases to ensure efficient and sufficient test coverage of the system in testing cycles;
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and document problems encountered during test cycle execution and write easy to reproduce bug reports;
- Perform backend system testing, including collecting and analyzing server logs, understanding system behaviors, data pipelines, ETL, and database data accuracy evaluation;
- Performing functional and performance testing of various API endpoints;
- Participate in automation initiatives and provide guidance in building and maintaining automation framework;
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and/or delivery dates;
- Evaluate testing needs for each project and provide realistic estimates for testing;
- Work closely with Technology Leadership, Development, and Business Analysts/Project Management teams to define areas of testing;
- Consult Engineers on high-value unit tests and test-driven development;
- Coordinate efforts with off-shore teams and serve as a subject matter expert for technical solutions;
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and to mitigate risks; and
- Serve as the customer advocate throughout the development process including user acceptance and post-production support/smoke testing.
- 100% remote work allowed.
- ~10% domestic travel required.
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
- Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Information Systems Security, Information Systems Management, or related field and 3 years of experience in a related occupation. OR a bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Information Systems Security, Information Systems Management, or related field and 5 years of experience in a related occupation.
- Experience performing functional testing, integration testing and regression testing;
- Experience performing backend testing executing SQL queries;
- Experience reviewing functional requirements and use case documents to understand business logic, application requirements and technical aspects;
- Experience creating scripts using WebDriver based on Modular framework;
- Experience inspecting X path of web elements using Firebug;
- Experience with automating API & mobile testing process;
- Experience using Eclipse IDE for Java development; and
- Experience using: Selenium, Unix, Linux, PL/SQL, MS SQL, AWS Cloud, and DWH ETL.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
The annual base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $125,000 to $145,000. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted up to or over 100% of the offered base salary (no cap). Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.