Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption.
The marketing department aims to encourage the world to be as enthusiastic about our products as we are. We have more than twenty different teams with specific areas of focus. Our teams are sharp, highly skilled, and data-driven, focusing on customer acquisition and monetization initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Search and onboard new partners (affiliates, influencers, coupon/cashback sites…etc.) in Australia and build relationships with them to deliver on our B2C targets;
- Work closely and regularly sync with the global marketing teams in Europe across Affiliates, Influencers, Mobile, SEO, PPC, and PR;
- Conduct market analysis to discover new verticals and create new sales opportunities;
- Ensure brand’s visibility in the market: Work together with Cybersecurity related institutions and bodies;
- Use synergies of Nord Security products to generate incremental revenue and be the focal point for the partnership.
What We Expect
- 2-5 years experience in B2C marketing and/or Business Development, with a core focus on consumer marketing and brand building;
- Experience in digital, performance, or affiliate partnerships with a strong preference for Tech/CyberSecurity;
- Experience with partners/agencies, business development, and negotiations;
- Able to develop comprehensive, forward-looking plans and execute them with both strategic and tactical initiatives;
- Self-starter who can work independently and take the initiative;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong planning and organizational capabilities;
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.