Lucyd is a Creative advertising studio driving customer acquisition for socially conscious brands throughout North America & Europe.
We are currently looking for a TikTok Media Buyer who will be responsible for scaling cold traffic campaigns, maintaining above 5 figure ad spend per day while hitting CPA and ROAS targets. The position will be responsible for the entire campaign cycle from ad creation, campaign launch, and optimization, determining budgets, and refining targeting. The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience in scaling cold traffic TikTok campaigns and wants to join a successful and established leader in the Direct-to-consumer industry.
What Your Day-to-Day Will Look Like:
- Set up, manage, execute, and analyze TikTok campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spending optimized for sales growth while hitting strict CPA and ROI goals.
- Drive the creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with copy and video creative departments.
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and campaign targeting to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain active relationships with TikTok account representatives to make strategic adjustments to advertising strategies and campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with TikTok’s Ad policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Best Candidates Will Have:
- 3+ years experience with TikTok advertising
- Experience scaling and maintaining TikTok Ad accounts of $1k/ day or higher while maintaining key performance metrics
- Familiarity with Direct-to-Consumer marketing preferred
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Passion for the digital media space in health and wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
- 40 hours per week
- Working between EST and PST (North America)