Strategy Analyst Resume Sample (Textová verzia)
Address: 2342 Thompson Street, 92614, Philadelphia, PA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 949-648-8035
Certified and results-driven Strategy Analyst who excels at developing and implementing business stabilization procedures and processes, performing market and industry analysis, reviewing historical revenue and sales data, and completing reports and forecasts. The Employee of the Month Award winner with extraordinary leadership skills and great communication skills. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Pennsylvania graduate with significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Strategy Analyst, Harnham, Ltd., Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Researched market and industry trends in order to develop and implement new business stabilization procedures and processes.
- Performed ad-hoc analysis, reviewed historical revenue and sales data, and conducted monthly reports on the findings.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the creation of new, long-term business plan; identified financial implications and conducted detailed financial feasibility assessments.
- Completed forecasts, risk assessments, and executed other duties as assigned by managers and executives.
- Increased efficiency of the corporate strategy team by 25% within two years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2016 - 05/2017, International Business, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, United States
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Marketing Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, High School Attached to Northeast Normal University, Changchun, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Fitness Club, Chess Club, Math Society
Adaptive Insights, monday.com
Aha!, Org Chart Software
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Business Club, Cambridge, MA, United States
09/2018, Certified Manager (CM), Institute of Certified Professional Managers
11/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport