Senior Project Manager Resume Sample (Textová verzia)
Address: 9999, VIC, Australia
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 9999999999
A delivery focused Portfolio Manager with extensive experience in delivering business change while leading large complex programme of works involving multiple cross functional teams. Co-chaired ICT boards with Executive Directors of four divisions of Monash University to oversee the governance of over 50-Million-dollar worth Strategic Investment and operations. Partnered with key stake holders of the portfolio to develop three-year IT road-maps underpinning the business strategy and to to drive significant university -wide reform based on sound yet innovative strategic application of IT.
A certified Project Management Professional (PMP), SAFe Agile Practitioner (SP), ITIL and member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), I am a military veteran and have a strong Programme/Project management background.
Some key large implementations lead by me include:
- Countrywide Military-Grade fibre network implementation.
- SAP Re-Platform from Sun Solaris to virtual environment hosted on Commodity Servers.
- Concur-expense management system roll out to twelve thousand university staff.
- Cornerstone Learning Management System and PageUp Performance Development System to over twenty thousand staff and students.
- End to end eCommerce solution (Magento Electronic Cart) for fifteen thousand staff and over fifty thousand students.
- Deployment of Mobile responsive SAP Fiori Employee Self Service.
- University wide, Governance Risk & Compliance and Policy Bank solutions.
Business Strategy & Road-map building
Large complex project delivery
Coaching & Mentoring team building
Continual Service Improvement
End to end service delivery
04/2007 - 04/2008, Master of Arts Defence and Strategic Studies, Defence Services Staff College (Chennai University), Wellington, India
03/2003 - 06/2004, Master of Science IT & Telecommunication, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Cochin, India
01/1990 - 12/1992, Bachelor of Science, Naval Academy (Goa University), Goa, India
09/2015 - present, Portfolio Manager, Administrative Divisions, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Lead the Portfolio consisting of cross functional teams of over 30 specialists.
- Collaborated with the senior business stakeholders to track benefit realisation and return on investment.
- Developed three-year IT road-maps underpinning business strategy.
- Oversaw the governance of over 50-Million-dollar worth Strategic Investment (Projects -waterfall/agile) and operations.
- Responsible for operations of existing enterprise wide applications e.g. SAP, TM1 etc.
03/2014 - 09/2015, Assistant Portfolio Manager Research Administration, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Collaborated with Vice Provost for Graduate Education to identify and prioritise short & long-term improvements based on cost benefit analysis (attractiveness vs complexity).
- Streamlined the technology support framework for the Monash Research Office (MRO) by adopting central IT ticketing system to provide audit trail, KPI reporting and eliminate single point of failure.
01/2013 - 02/2014, Assistant Portfolio Manager Facilities and Services, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Partnered with executive stakeholders of the Facilities and Services Division (FSD) to strategise and implement the Facilities & Services Leading Edge Application Platform (FS LEAP) Program.
- Delivered re-platform and stabilisation of twelve critical IT services
- Collaborated with FSD's Strategic Planning & Development team to conceptualise build and publish a website for University’s campus’s masterplan.
09/2009 - 01/2013, Senior Project Manager, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Lead the product selection, procurement, implementation and change management of Expense management solution, university-wide.
- Implemented re-platform of SAP ERP from Sun Solaris to Commodity Server environment.
04/2007 - 06/2009, Joint Director Naval Signals, Naval headquarters, Indian Navy, New Delhi, India
01/2005 - 02/2006, Leader Naval Enterprise-Wide Network, Communication Centre, Indian Navy, Mumbai, India
Leadership for Directors and Managers, Monash University
Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
SAFe Agile Practitioner (SP), Elabor8
ITIL Foundation, UXC Consulting
Prince 2 Foundation, KPMG
Managing Successful Programs (MSP), KPMG
Advanced Diploma in Cyber Law, Asian School of Cyber Law
Networking Security, CDAC
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft
Long distance travelling
Getting lost in a good book