Security Guard Professional Resume Sample (Textová verzia)
Focused, highly competent, certified Security Guard Professional with over 8 years of experience in protecting and maintaining various public safety as well as in Celebrity/VIP protection. Some of the training done include Threat Assessment, Crisis Management, hand to hand lethal and non-lethal combat, self-defense, defensive driving, and conceal and carry license. Conscientious Security Guard adept at managing security risks with ease and using judgment to resolve problem situations. Versed in the development and implementation of effective security policies and procedures and procedural compliance to minimize risk.
Areas of Expertise:
- Possess a valid and current license to perform protective services in good standing.
- Able to respond effectively to medical situations, and fire emergencies, as well as bomb threats.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of all Security Guard orders and duties, and is physically fit enough to be able to walk around for long periods, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, pull and grasp things.
- Valued for the ability to execute in fast-paced, demanding environments requiring strong organizational, communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Quick thinker with strong critical thinking capabilities.
02/2011 - present, Security Guard Professional, Pinkerton, London, UK
- Conducted close protection for the Pinkerton client located in London,UK.
- Provided efficient and high-quality support directly to the client and staff, as well as safeguarded client assets.
- Worked independently on projects, from conception to completion.
- Acted as a protection professionals with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Conducted security and threat assessment audits and made recommendations for improvement security measures on-site.
08/2006 - 01/2011, Bodyguard, Gavin de Becker Associates, London, UK
- Led counter-surveillance operations.
- Responded to emergencies and performed medical operations as needed.
- De-escalated tense situations or individuals that arose at the client residence and events
- Communicated vulnerabilities or safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Completed suspicious activity reports, incident reports. shift logs, the pattern of life reports, medical treatment reports, and other administrative requirements.
- Ensured vehicle was always in clean and safe operating conditions.
- Assisted with protection schedules and team assignments.
- Operated and maintained protective, operations, and communications equipment.
- Promptly identified and escalated deficiencies and failures.
- Created detailed security plans prior to each event or trip including country risk assessments and recommendations.
- Coordinated with a wide range of local, state, and federal agencies.
09/2002 - 06/2006, Bachelor's Degree in Criminology, University of London, London, UK
LEOSA/HR218 Firearm Qualification