Nurse Practitioner Resume Example (Textová verzia)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Certified and dedicated Nurse Practitioner with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and over 10 years of experience in the medical field. Always providing the best patient care possible through listening to patients. Has a solid background in emergency, intensive care, internal medicine, critical care, neonatal, and in-flight nursing. Practiced in a variety of health care settings, treating patients with a variety of illnesses and injuries.
- Experience working in primary care and urgent care setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
- Works effectively with people of different perspectives, abilities, disabilities, races, religions, ages, genders, sexual orientations, and social, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
08/2014 - 09/2019, Nurse Practitioner, HCA HealthCare, London, United Kingdom
- Maintained the highest standards of primary health nursing care.
- Performed investigatory procedures requested by the GP’s Undertake chain of custody urinary drug analysis for client companies.
- Co-ordinated and participated in health promotion days.
- Maintained a full supply of medical stock and appropriate health care supplies for the practice.
- Worked with patients in order to support compliance with and adherence to prescribed treatments. Provided information and advice on prescribed or over-the-co bunter medication on medication regimens, side-effects, and interactions.
07/2012 - 07/2014, Nurse Practitioner, Partnering Health LLC, Zurich, Switzerland
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:
- Examined patients and diagnosed their illnesses; recommended and administered routine medical treatment.
- Referred difficult and complex cases to the supervising physician and assisted in the further examination, diagnosis, and treatment of such cases.
- Ordered and interpreted laboratory examinations, analysis and x-rays, wrote prescriptions, made rounds of wards and reports on condition and progress.
- Assisted in instructing and supervising nurses and personnel assigned for training.
- Attended and participated in clinics and staff conferences on surgical, medical, and mental conditions of various patients and their diagnosis and treatment.
01/2008 - 01/2012, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Lawrence University, Appleton, United States
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Nurse Practitioner License, 2013, ANCC Certification, 2014, AANP Certification, 2015