Mondelez International Assistant Brand Manager Resume Example (Textová verzia)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
- Marketing professional with two university degrees and MBA who is passionate about FMCG brand management .
- Experience with FMCG, brand management, health sector, digital marketing, market analysis, data analysis, new product launch, cooperation with sales.
06/2019 - present, Assistant Brand Manager, Mondelez International, Oosterhout, The Netherlands
- Converting data to strategy insights from various KPIs such as Nielsen, SAP, panels and rotation.
- Integrating sales perspective and marketing short term strategies for NPDs.
- Fully responsible of assistant brand manager for Netherlands and France for Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Monitoring and tracking the overall Benelux budget for marketing (sales) activities-P&L.
01/2019 - 06/2019, Assistant Brand Manager, Jack Link's EMEA Headquarters, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Assisting creating brandbook, packchanges.
- Responsible for the website content of Jack Link's, tracking the whole Jack Link's marketing budget via SAP.
- Assisting event and campaign development, improvement on shelf and packaging, POS, product launches, improvement strategies of developed markets.
- Aligning the communication between sales teams, distributors across Europe.
- Competitor and trend analysis via Nielsen data.
02/2013 - 08/2013, Market Analyst Assistant, Nielsen, Istanbul, Turkey
- Collected and analysed comparative market data in FMCG sector.
- Communicated with clients and collected the feedback.
- Responsible for digital marketing to both existing and prospective clients.
- Analysing data for shopper marketing for various FMCG clients.
06/2012 - 10/2012, Digital Marketing Intern, Bayer, Istanbul, Turkey
- Brand development of contraceptive category and positioning to targeted public segments.
- Built a mobile application for Yaz contraceptives with QR code system.
- Designed in store activations in pharmacies aligned with the branding of contraceptives.
- Designed website banners and assisted with web visuals and content.
- Healthcare marketing and social media management.
- Assisting marketing director for daily tasks.
2019, MBA, Bilgi University
09/2016 - present, International Communication Management, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Thesis prep. project proposal grade: 9.4/10
- Relevant courses: Integrated Marketing Communication, Financial and Project Management, Strategic Communication Management, Survey Research Design.
01/2018 - 07/2018, International Business Minor, Leiden University of Applied Sciences, Leiden, The Netherlands
- GPA: 8.5/10.
- Relevant courses: International Marketing, International Human Resources Management
09/2008 - 07/2013, Philosophy, Bachelor of Arts, Istanbul University (Oldest research university of Turkey), Istanbul, Turkey
- Recommendation letter by Prof. Dr. Zeynep Çiğdem Kayacan, vice rector of Istanbul University.
- Minor: Social Psychology, Consumer Psychology
06/2011 - 07/2011, European Business Studies Summer School, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Relevant course: E-commerce.
- Project for sustainability: Heineken (group winner).
Adobe Premier PRO
- Activity building coordinator of AIESEC Norway children summer camp, 2012.
- PR and communicator manager of Agora meeting (1000+ students, from 20 countries) , AEGEE, 2010.
- Eco-friendly, visually impaired aided, digitally aligned packaging design for Jacobs Douwe Egberts, 2018.
- Creator Sustainability Talks, Starbucks, mentoring of young students 2013.
- Founder of Istanbul University Futurism Club, 2013-present.
- Single-handedly organised a nation-wide social responsibility project (40 primary schools, 300+ students, 50+ teachers, 10 stakeholder organisations included with Turkey Ministry of Education accreditation): Turkey Children Culture-Awareness Platform, 2009-present.
- Winner of short movie competition, Istanbul University Communication Faculty, 2009.
2013, Brand Management, Procter and Gamble Business School
2011, Customer Business Development, Procter and Gamble Business School
2012, Product Development and Plant, Procter and Gamble Business School