Marketing Copywriter Resume Sample (Textová verzia)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and detail-oriented Marketing Copywriter with a strong determination to achieve extraordinary results and ability to work in fast-paced business environments. Skilled at creating new email campaigns, managing blogs, and producing content for social media. Possess a Business Administration with Marketing degree from a world-famous university and excellent problem-solving skills. Matheo is currently seeking a Marketing Copywriter job with a forward-moving company.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Marketing Copywriter, WEX, Inc., Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Worked on the development and implementation of new email campaigns to increase sales and brand awareness as much as possible - increased sales by 55% within one year.
- Assisted in the management of the company's blog, produced and reviewed original blog posts, and collaborated with colleagues on the creation of digital content for multiple social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube.
- Optimized all digital promotional campaigns, worked on the improvement of SEO, and trained and supervised multiple Copywriter Interns.
- Worked closely with multiple multimedia professionals and Marketing Executives, conducted e-commerce research, and produced monthly marketing newsletters.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving excellent results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Marketing, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Polgargymnasium, Vienna, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Drama Club, Physics Society
HubSpot Marketing, ActiveCampaign
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2016 - 05/2017, Social Media Account Manager, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, United States
02/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, American Marketing Association
10/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport