Humanitarian Resume Template (Textová verzia)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated and hard-working Humanitarian with a strong passion for helping others and a comprehensive background in providing professional support to youth and homeless people. Offers well-developed knowledge of Sociology and excellent problem solving skills. Great communicator with important ability to work in team environments.
06/2015 - 08/2019, Humanitarian, Norfolk County Council, Ottawa, Canada
- Provided practical and theoretical support in young communities in the central part of Ottawa.
- Coordinated experts from the practical background and regional coordinators who were based in local areas and supported community workers in a field.
- Created individual plans with clients with mental issues.
- Provided work therapy and learning of social and interpersonal skills for teenagers.
09/2010 - 05/2015, Social Worker, Bracknell Council, Ontario, Canada
Worked in a highly-known integration center for local homeless people. Provided support to around 60 homeless people per week. The aim was to end homelessness in the region by complex social and psychotherapeutic support.
- Provided support with working on PC, how to write own CV, eventually how to find a job.
- Educated homeless people on psychosocial interventions.
- Provided group and individual therapy for traumatized individuals with addiction issues.
- Taught homeless people new skills.
09/2006 - 08/2010, Bachelor’s of Science in Sociology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
Social Work diploma - CQSW
- Excelled in child development and child therapy
Designing training programs
CERTIFICATIONS & COURSES
03/2015, Safeguarding Adults at Risk, E-learning, Leeds
09/2013, HCPC Registration, Canada Medical Center
Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
02/2011, ITEP/BTEI and Psychosocial interventions, Training Toronto 2012
04/2010, BLS - BASIC LIFE SUPPORT, American Health Association - AHA
04/2008, Managing Challenging Behavior, University of Ottawa
09/2014 - present, Blood Drive Volunteer, Canadian Blood Services