Hospice Care Nurse Resume Example (Textová verzia)
Emilia Anderson HOSPICE NURSE
Address : 2 Street, 778 223, Vienna, Austria
Date of Birth: 1980-09-20
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone: +1 345 45 455
A dedicated and compassionate Hospice Care Nurse with 10+ years of experience eager to help critically ill patients. Highly empathetic nature with a special ability to provide psychosocial and emotional support to culturally sensitive patients. Exceptionally skilled in providing each patient with a personalized treatments based on their needs, determining needed care plan and assessment with all aspects. Hands-on experience in instructing caregivers to provide care as indicated. Displays strong team leadership attributes and Licensed in California.
08/2010 - 03/2018, Hospice Care Nurse, Compassionate Care Center, Vienna, Austria
Provided all-day care for more than 20 critically ill patients and worked closely with their families during the final stages of life. Worked in collaboration with other house supervisors in the management of daily unit operations.
- Provided home nursing care for terminally ill patients.
- Developed and implemented personalized patient care plans.
- Sorted and allocated patient care problems.
- Ordered supplies for patient care at home and maintained details.
- Keenly observed patients and informed families about their last days
03/2002 - 04/2010, Hospice Care Nurse, Lord's Hospital, Graz, Austria
Employed within a distinct hospice agency involving multiple hospice settings: home care, assisted living, independent living, long term care, highly skilled inpatient hospice care unit.
- Collaborated with other hospice personnel on the direct care of shared patients to ensure all providers were up-to-date with the patient plan of care.
- Performed ongoing evaluations and assessments to revise the initial plan of care as the needs of the patient changed.
- Maintained comfort and quality of life for terminally-ill patients.
- Coordinated personal care with physicians and other nursing staff.
- Performed pain management and made patients comfortable.
03/2005 - 05/2007, Hospice Care Assitant, Hospice Care Canter, Graz, Austria
- Assessed needs of each patient for physical and emotional requirements.
- Assisted with case management responsibilities, adhering to direct care plans.
02/1992 - 03/1996, Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Faculty of Social Sciences
05/2002 - 07/2003, Registered Nurse Certification, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Anatomy and Physiology
Strong Patient Assessment
Strong Knowledge of Nursing Practices
Dealing with Crisis Situations
Comfort and Quality of Life
High Ethical Standards
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
2003, BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS), Lord's Hospital
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music