Finance Account Manager Resume Sample (Textová verzia)
Address: Hofburg, Vienna, Austria
Date of birth: 1965-05-13
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (999)-999-9999
I have extensive professional experience in the finance industry. I've worked both for corporations and private banks. I have a strong sense for customer service and aim to constantly improve company's relation with its clients. I am skilled in quantitative data analysis. I can work under pressure and I am eager to take on responsibility.
2012 - present, Strategic Account Manager, Veritas (Investment Management), Milan, Italy
- Maintained and expanded relationships with strategically important large customers.
- Gained insight into customer's business, their industry and regional trends.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Developed a strategy to grow account, researched new areas of business.
- Established customer level pricing strategy.
- Lead and managed the accounts team
2005 - 2012, Commercial Account Specialist, Sparkasse, Salzburg, Austria
- Assisted in starting new accounts.
- Forecasted and tracked key account metrics.
- Performed various bank transactions.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured good relationship with customers.
1998 - 2005, Bank Account Manager, Erste, Vienna, Austria
- Assisted in negotiating investments for equity funds in various market areas
- Mediated negotiations between customers and internal officers
- Drafted and prepared necessary financial documents
- Coordinated with departments and ensured good relationship with customers
1997 - 1998, Finance Account Manager, Amazon, Bratislava, Slovakia
I was a member of the Global Finance Operations responsible for identifying problems in finance and internal Amazon supply chain.
- Served as the first point of contact for our vendors.
- Worked on developing strong business relationships and resolving any conflicts.
1991 - 1995, Financial management, Universität Wien
I focused on risk management and corporate financing. Completed the masters degree with distinction.
2005 - 1997, Economics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary
Knowledge of Finance Industry
Senior Board, Teach Austria
I have been working with this NGO for twenty years now. First, as a volunteer assistant teacher, then a treasurer and finally as a Senior Board advisor. We deliver tutoring to children from less privileged backgrounds and provide a support network for their further education.