Chef Resume Example (Textová verzia)
Address: 103 Rue de Verdun, 22110, Paris, France
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 04.73.70.03223
Detail-oriented culinary professional with 5+ years of experience in the world-class restaurants. Capable of managing dining services of up to 100 tables while leading and motivating staff to perform their best across every service.
2018 Meilleur Ouvrier de France Award winner with an ability to work under pressure is currently looking for a Chef position with a well-known restaurant.
01/2018 - 02/2019, Chef, Marriott International, Inc., Paris, France
- Monitored the consistency of food quality to boost overall customer satisfaction.
- Inspired and supported team members to participate in decision-making processes to assume responsibility and authority.
- Was in charge of catering for various events and coordinated the menu.
- Effectively controlled a $250,000 budget in the last fiscal year.
08/2016 - 12/2017, Assistant Chef, Le Baratin, Paris, France
- Assisted Corporate Chef with creating specials and seasonal menu's.
- Conducted a morning and night pre-shift meetings to inform staff about daily specials, reservations, and other valuable information needed.
- Improved food and labor cost within 3 months with a complete restructure of both recipe and labor process.
- Won the 2018 Meilleur Ouvrier de France Award.
10/2013 - 08/2016, Cook, Hilton Garden Inn, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Prepared all food items according to recipes and menu to ensure the best quality of the products.
- Shown comprehension and use of different cooking techniques.
- Worked with different kitchen gear including slicer, steamer, fryer, stoves, oven, flame broil, blender, and pot.
- Performed other duties as required.
- Helped staff in the making of afterschool cooking classes for 9th-grade students; raised money for charity.
09/2012 - 09/2013, Diplome de Cuisine with Culinary Management, Le Cordon Bleu London, London, United Kingdom
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, International School of Tallinn, Tallinn, Estonia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Ability to Work under Pressure
Fast-paced Decision Making
Good Team Player
06/2012 - 08/2012, English Tutor, Go Overseas, Chaohu, China
06/2011 - 08/2011, French Tutor, Go Overseas, Suva, Fiji
05/2017, Cook's Certificate in Food & Wine, Tante Marie Culinary Academy
Exploring distant lands
Every kind of sport