Assistant City Manager Resume Example (Textová verzia)
Address: Hedemannstasse 46, 88316, Meissen, Germany
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 07562 38 97 03
Performance-driven and dedicated Assistant City Manager with a proven track record of success in managing all aspects of city government. Effective communicator with strong attention to accuracy, excellent leadership skills, great problem-solving skills, and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Justin is presently looking for an Assistant City Manager job.
06/2017 - 03/2019, Assistant City Manager, Meissen, Germany
- Assisted the City Manager and was involved in all aspects of city government from developing new policies and laws to training new personnel and preparing the budget.
- Negotiated new contracts, built and maintained relationships with government officials, and performed other administrative duties as required.
- Was in charge of an operating budget of 7.5 million euros; hold meetings and completed monthly reports.
- Ranked as a #1 Manager twice.
07/2014 - 05/2017, Assistant City Manager, Steglitz, Germany
- Was in charge of police, fire, and emergency management; prepared budget forecasts.
- Led meetings with staff and local/international visitors and partners on a daily basis.
- Maintained profitability, developed and implemented safety guidelines and policies.
- Prepared work schedules, managed and supervised a team of 15 employees.
- Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for performing great work.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Politics with Business Management, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Swimming Society, Golf Club
09/2006 - 05/2010, Gymnasium, Gymnasium Steglitz, Steglitz, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Wrike, Zoho Projects
WebWork Time Tracker
09/2013 - 05/2014, Student Council President, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom
08/2013, Public Leadership Certificate, Harvard Kennedy School
03/2013, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport