Academic Advisor Resume Example (Textová verzia)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Passionate and performance-driven Academic Advisor with more than 2 years of extensive field experience and a well-developed industry knowledge and expertise. Offering excellent communication and leadership skills and the ability to function well in a team setting, Rachel is a pro-active individual and the Employee of the Month Award winner with a proven track record of success in providing professional advice to students.
07/2017 - 04/2020, Academic Advisor, Peter Wright High School, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Communicated with students and provided professional advice and recommendations to them on any academic issues, including the university application and admission process.
- Organized and coordinated multiple school events and workshops and worked closely with parents.
- Maintained and managed confidential documents and records and built strategic relationships with college representatives from various countries.
- Assisted in the orientation of freshman students and executed multiple other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Ranked as a #1 School Employee by students and won the Employee of the Month Award twice for finishing all assigned projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2016 - 05/2017, School Counselling, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
The 2017 Dean's Award winner for achieving exceptional academic results
09/2012 - 05/2016, Psychology, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Psychology Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, American School Amman, Amman, Jordan
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Chess Club, Political Society, TEDx Club
NLET School Management Software
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, President, New York University Psychology Society, New York City, NY, United States
06/2017, Certified Academic Advisor, American Board of Academic Advisors
05/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School