From the very beginning, SugarCRM had a unique vision: to offer a different kind of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We pioneered the first commercial open-source CRM platform, and now, more than two decades later, are on a mission to provide products and services that make the hard things easier for sales, marketing and customer service teams. In fact, we help mid-market businesses around the globe reach new levels of performance and predictability by letting our award-winning CRM platform do the work.
Our diverse group of worldwide employees are united and driven by a shared passion for our mission, culture, and values. We treat our employees like humans not line items and are building a culture where your work at Sugar helps fuel personal, professional and business growth – check out our recent ‘Great Place to Work’ certification that we are so proud of. Work/life fit and flexibility for our team matters and together we pride ourselves on solving for our customers, always. What’s more, we empower everyone to do their best work from home, the office, on the road, or anywhere in between.
If you're ready to grow your career and help organizations grow better and faster, you've come to the right place. Find out more about our SugarCRM careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Content Marketing, SugarCRM is looking for a Video & Digital Content Producer who is passionate about the convergence of video and digital content with the latest Martech trends.
The ideal candidate loves to produce new video and digital content and has experience in producing a wide variety of short and long-form content. The ideal Video & Digital Content Producer must work closely with marketing team members, communicating goals and providing updates effectively.
If you consider yourself to be a self-starter with an interest in producing compelling content to enable users of technology, a love for bringing new ideas to the table and self-improvement then this position is for you!
What Success Looks Like:
- Ownership and internal champion of SugarCRM’s video content
- Produce video content (for both internal and external purposes) on a regular basis.
- Edit webinar recordings into on-demand sessions and short 30-60 second clips for social
- Manage SugarCRM’s video content schedule
- Ability to collaborate with an international team
- Continuously suggest new video content topics
- Produce digital content (guides, infographics, whitepapers) while following SugarCRM’s brand guidelines
- Align presentations (PowerPoint) to SugarCRM brand guidelines
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1-2 years of video editing experience, ideally for marketing purposes (a portfolio will be required)
- Experience using video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, or Camtasia
- Experience producing PDF content and slide decks using software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Familiarity with software such as: Frame.io, Canva, WordPress CMS, Microsoft Office, Grammarly, Microsoft Office 365 and project management tools such as Teamwork.com
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- You have strong project management, interpersonal and prioritization skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (English is required)
- You are able to turn incoming requests into compelling video & digital content
- Experience brainstorming with marketing teams on new content ideas
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
- Private medical insurance including basic check-up, hospitalization, and vital care
- Vision exam and discounted glasses every year
- Meal tickets 30 RON/working day
- Gift tickets 300 RON/ Easter & Christmas
- Cultural tickets 170 RON/month
- Health & Wellness reimbursement
- Football Team (only in Craiova)
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Free LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Travel discounts
- Birthday day off
- Extra days off when public holidays fall on weekend days
- We are a merit-based company with many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!