Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Old Town)
The Senior Account Manager role is the premier Inside Sales role at Files.com focused on farming the client base. B2B software sales experience is required. We sell remotely using a team approach.
We also offer an entry-level Account Development Representative (ADR) role which may be better suited to some candidates.
World Class Pay and Benefits:
Competitive Base + Variable: Uncapped commission with Incentives.
Paid, In-House Training: We’ll provide the solution training you’ll need.
Big Company Benefits: You'll get full Health/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage (plus 75% of Spouse/Family coverage too), 401(k) with generous matching, 11 Company Holidays per year, and 20 PTO/Vacation days.
Awesome Office Atmosphere
Our Scottsdale office is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We have a gorgeous spacious office with huge windows (☀️), free snacks, drinks, and craft coffee (☕️).
Our Old Town location gives you direct access to the most amazing lunch and happy hour spots.
Files.com is an enterprise secure file transfer & automation SaaS with over 6,000 paying business customers, including Target, Canonical, UPS, Leica, DirecTV, GoPro, Marriott, and more.
Files.com was bootstrapped by our founder and has been profitable since its founding in 2010. We raised $46.5 million of growth equity in 2021 from Silicon Valley-based Riverwood Capital to accelerate our growth.
In this role, you will be:
- Pursuing uplift opportunities from product / package expansion, migrations from acquired products to the Files.com platform, and price increases
- Selling SaaS subscription packages primarily on an annual contract
- Qualifying, discovering, progressing, closing, and forecasting upsell opportunities
- Conducting demos and sales presentations via Zoom and telephone
- Partnering with Sales Engineers and Customer Success to put together technical solutions to customer needs
- Working with the ADR team to find and qualify opportunities
- Strengthening relationships with our clients to win business
You'll be successful if:
- You are able to understand a deeply technical product commonly sold to IT.
- You have a competitive spirit and bring an action-oriented attitude to the team.
- You take a consultative approach to selling, fully discovering a customer or prospect’s needs, determining the best products, and conveying to the customer that you understand their needs and how our solutions will meet those needs.
- You are able to skillfully negotiate with prospects and customers to maximize company revenue, even when it gets challenging.
- You have a track record of carrying and achieving quota
- Demonstrate your skillset and experience to manage additional customers than our standard Account Managers.