You’re a seasoned marketer. You live to build great brands that create customer love. You have 6+ years of successful brand management and/or campaign experience with a proven ability to apply brand strategy and run effective brand building campaigns, including media buying, campaign planning, and lift studies.
Your storytelling skills shine. You are adept at motivating, inspiring and persuading teams, providing critical feedback when necessary to elevate campaign output. You empathize with our customers, understanding how to center their needs and goals within our messaging. And you know how to execute brand campaigns, and then report on success in the short and long term to show what metrics demonstrate brand performance over time.
You understand what makes people tick. You bring a team-first mindset to establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple stakeholders, including the executive team. You have an adaptable work style and excel at cross-functional collaboration with vendors, as well as internal partners within Product Marketing, Demand Gen, Brand Studio, and Advertising.
You have an appetite for problem solving. You see problems as opportunities, rather than roadblocks. You can thrive in ambiguity — when faced with a challenge, you know the steps to take to reach a solution. You feel comfortable sharing a perspective and making decisions backed in experience, research, and insights.
You’re a pro at program management. You are highly organized and detail-oriented. You can wrangle cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, complex, and multiple-stakeholder creative projects on time and within budget. You’re excited about tackling initiatives across the advertising spectrum, including videos, sponsorships, out-of-home, and viral campaigns.
Things you might do
- Develop and deliver world-class campaigns across the buyer’s journey, consistent with the company’s vision and mission, to create brand awareness and positive engagement
- Run brand campaigns from start to finish — from strategy and brief to promotion and reporting — providing guidance and influencing stakeholder buy-in on concepts to ensure all deliverables are on strategy
- Review our customer experience journeys, identify opportunities for higher engagement across messaging and distribution channels, and drive teams to deliver
- Define KPIs, partner with agencies and vendors to understand performance, and optimize campaigns quarter-over-quarter for higher performance
- Drive end-to-end program management by standardizing templates and workflows for stronger cross-team partnerships
- Be a brand champion, lead internal brand education and activation of the brand narrative to scale influence across the organization
- Suggest new ways Zapier can make an impact — and then putting those ideas into action
Zapier Compensation Guiding Principles
We believe all Zapiens should be rewarded competitively and equitably, using practices that are simple and transparent. This philosophy ensures we’re able to find, grow, and retain exceptional people from a broad range of backgrounds. Here’s how we define our compensation principles:
- Competitive: Zapier pays well among the technology sector.
- Equitable: Consistent pay practices; competency-based pay.
- Simple: Pay is well understood, and pay practices are built for scale.
- Transparent: Zapiens know how pay works, including how their pay is determined.
The pay ranges for this role are:
US: 125,800 - 188,700 USD
Canada: 125,800 - 188,700 CAD
A Candidate's compensation package is finalized once the interview process is concluded and accounts for experience, competencies (job knowledge, skills and abilities) and internal equity. We use a competency-based approach to base pay, which means we set pay for all Zapier employees based on their competency and skills demonstrated in their role. In alignment with that philosophy, the upper half of a pay range is typically reserved for individuals who have consistently demonstrated a high level of job knowledge and skills for their current role and level while at Zapier.
For more information on Zapier’s Total Rewards please click here.
How to Apply
At Zapier, we believe that diverse perspectives and experiences make us better, which is why we have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We are looking for the best fit for each of our roles, regardless of the type of education or companies in your background, so we encourage you to apply even if your skills and experiences don’t exactly match the job description. All we ask is that you answer a few in-depth questions in our application that would typically be asked at the start of an interview process. This helps speed things up by letting us get to know you and your skillset a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to never go more than seven days without letting you know the status of your application. We know we’ll make mistakes from time to time, so if you ever have questions about where you stand or about the process, just ask your recruiter.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer and we're excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. Zapier does not discriminate based on someone's identity in any aspect of hiring or employment as required by law and in line with our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity. protected by local law. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and will work to provide reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Even though we’re an all-remote company, we still need to be thoughtful about where we have Zapiens working. Check out this resource for a list of countries where we currently cannot have Zapiens permanently working.