Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help influence and market the portfolio of ads measurement solutions we provide advertisers. With ecosystem shifts and increased privacy concerns around 3rd party data, Reddit is exploring next-generation measurement solutions that combine traditional signals with modeled and cohort level data, and experiment results for calculating the impact of advertising. The primary focus of this role will be working alongside Reddit’s advertising product management team to create impactful new solutions that will enable advertisers to measure how their Reddit campaigns drive business outcomes. The secondary focus of this role will be packaging and communicating our measurement solutions and features. This person will be responsible for inbound and go-to-market functions, working closely with product, sales, business marketing, and communications to represent customer needs internally and grow adoption externally. This person should have a deep understanding of the advertising landscape, sales team motions, and platforms advertisers use to reach their target audience.
We are looking for a problem solver with a proven track record of cultivating strong cross-functional relationships, creating structure out of ambiguity, shaping product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies that deliver business results.
Products in this category include Conversion Lift, Brand Lift, Modeled Conversions and emerging forms of aggregate attributions. This is a high impact opportunity and presents unique product and technical challenges that will put you at the forefront of next generation ads measurement products.
This role is completely remote friendly any can be based anywhere within the U.S.
- Lead product commercialization strategy for the ads measurement & third-party partner ecosystem portfolio.
- Drive alignment with product, engineering, data science and market teams to set product adoption goals, design execution strategies, analyze performance and unlock new measurement opportunities.
- Develop inbound research including competitive analysis, customer segmentation and product requirements to identify and size product gaps and prioritize high-impact opportunities for Reddit’s measurement solutions.
- Lead the development of compelling product positioning and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, PR, and sales.
- Support sales and measurement teams with internal and external communications, activation plans, product best practices, collateral and success metrics.
- Manage product alphas and betas to test new features, assess product market fit and identify customer needs and pain points that will need to be addressed prior to general availability launch.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative analysis and customer feedback to identify new product opportunities and influence the product roadmap in collaboration with product managers.
- 5+ years of experience working on digital advertising platforms and/or within the larger digital advertising industry
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Ability to translate complicated technical information into collateral consumable by a wide range of advertisers.
- Firm understanding of how to prove value through experimentation
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Exceptional written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- Experience working with traditional digital advertising measurement solutions, including Brand & Conversion Lift, Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) and Media Mix Modeling (MMM).
- Familiarity with Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETs) and how industry shifts in data use & privacy will impact measurement solutions.
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.