OnTheGoSystems is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who will turn an engineering project into a product that millions of developers will enjoy using. Since our launch in 2008, we’ve grown to a team of over 100 talented individuals worldwide. We’re proud to serve over 200,000 clients.
If you’ve previously designed SaaS tools for developers, we’d love to meet you.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage UI/UX design for current and upcoming products.
- Collaborate in product development to understand design needs.
- Create user experiences using methods like wireframes and prototypes.
- Utilize customer insights and metrics in the design process.
- Uphold digital brand consistency, including typography, design, and colors.
- Test application usability with stakeholders and users.
- Collaborate with the development team, including technical professionals and executives.
- Experience designing mass-market products
- Minimum 4 years in a UI/UX role
- Previous experience designing SaaS tools for developers.
- Proficiency in Figma
- Driven by results and creating designs that clients appreciate
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be based in Europe or a similar time zone
- Self-management skills, with remote work experience a plus
- Experience in product management.
What we offer
- 100% remote position
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Paid sabbatical (yes, most people in our team stick with us for years!)
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe
About the team and how we work
You will be working with a team of smart and enthusiastic people. We love getting things done and we’re proud of our work.
We keep a healthy work-life balance and enjoy our remote work environment to make life fun.
We come from all around the world, from different cultures, speak dozens of languages, and make beautiful products.
Our Hiring Process
You’ll have 3-4 interviews that take between 30 to 90 minutes each. You’ll be talking with our HR, the team leader and members of the team you’re interviewing for.
For some roles, we’ll also ask for an assignment. If this assignment requires significant time, we’ll pay for your time doing it.
In these interviews, we know that you’re interviewing us, like we’re interviewing you. We welcome your questions and will answer them gladly.