As our Account Executive, you will report to the Account Director on the Comcast Partnership Strategy & Activation Team and support the client’s corporate sports marketing strategy & execution. In your partnership, you will evaluate and recommend partnership opportunities, negotiate program terms and parameters, and implement marketing initiatives in the client’s partnership marketing portfolio.
To thrive in this role, you have experience in sports or entertainment marketing or sponsorship with a team or agency. You will use that experience as you serve as the point of contact for the Central Division of Comcast and our sports partners.
ABOUT GMR MARKETING
We are the Experience Agency Making Unforgettable Stories Born of Humanity
NOT JUST EXPERIENTIAL. EXPERIENCE.
The lines have blurred. People live in the physical, digital, and social worlds all at once, and your brand experiences should do the same.
NOT JUST TELLING. MAKING.
The best stories are lived, not heard. Make an immersive world for people to explore so they can experience something they’ll never forget.
NOT JUST CONSUMERS. HUMANS.
It all starts with the human. If you want to make a lasting impact, look beyond the wallet to understand what motivates and inspires people.
- Sports and entertainment marketing. You will develop and implement the corporate partnership marketing plan with each Region and proactively generate activation ideas throughout the year based on seasonal priorities.
- Client management. You’ll serve as the primary point of contact for the Central Division of Comcast (including Central Division regions) and key client executives in their efforts to advance Comcast sports & entertainment marketing initiatives through sponsorship, creative, activation, and digital/social platforms.
- Analytical reporting. You can document and explain instructions, procedures, and data in a way that the teams you support across the agency can interpret. You will assist clients with implementing the sponsorship review process and provide an analysis of the sponsorship landscape (renewal timelines, available opportunities, etc.). You will produce quantitative evaluations of sports & entertainment sponsorship proposals and written POVs on new and existing partnerships.
- Time management and organization. You can prioritize and meet multiple deadlines, working well in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision, and managing multiple lines of projects.
- Collaboration. You have experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams. You will work closely with GMR internal teams (Finance, account teams, Experience Design, etc.) to ensure deliverables are executed appropriately.
OUR DEI MANIFESTO
We seek a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives so we can create memories that matter for everyone.
We strive for equity by meeting people where they are, eliminating barriers, and building on their unique talents so we can maximize everyone’s contribution. We seek to recognize, grow and unleash the perspective and possibility of each individual on our team.
Together, we’re on a powerful journey. Our guiding principles can be found here.