We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the growing Product Marketing team and help build Articulate’s go to market strategy. In partnership with the Director of Core Product Marketing, this role will own the post sale strategy to onboard, retain and grow our customer base both upmarket and downmarket. Articulate has over 120,000 customers who truly love us and there is a large need to consistently and proactively support their success with retention and loyalty initiatives. This is a critical role that will have a large and strategic impact on meeting our company level revenue goals, working closely with key cross functional stakeholders from marketing to customer success.
What you'll do
- Define positioning, unique value props, and differentiated messaging that demonstrates ongoing value of Articulate products and services to support aggressive revenue, expansion, and renewal goals
- Work cross-functionally to build the go to market strategy for our services: support, training and community
- Support product & feature launches from a post-sale perspective with messaging and strategy that effectively drives customer acquisition and retention
- Work with Demand Gen and content marketing on campaign execution; review copy created by other team members to ensure accuracy of our positioning and messaging
- Plan and execute research initiatives to develop a deep understanding of customers, markets and competitors that can inform post-sale strategy
- Support execution of events with messaging, content and insights
- Create assets for our customer success teams throughout the customer journey (e.g decks, brochures, battlecards, checklists, etc.)
What you should have
- 5+ product marketing experience within a B2B SaaS context with a customer success or post-sale focus
- Understanding of how to take products and services to market via sales and marketing channels and best practices
- Customer centricity - ability to develop customer insights use them to inform messaging & GTM strategy
- Data-orientation – ability to create and leverage data as a core input in decision-making; you lean on data and metrics but are comfortable making decisions when data is ambiguous or unreliable
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re an amazing storyteller with the ability to translate complex ideas into creative narratives
- Results-orientation – ability to prioritize, execute, and drive results
- Cross-functional collaboration - ability to partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.