Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
As Reddit continues to grow, we are looking to hire a Senior Individual Contributor to lead all business development and partnerships related to commerce, signal, and measurement.
This role is completely remote friendly within the United States and will continue to be after the pandemic.
- Partner with Reddit’s advertising organization to develop and execute on a comprehensive commerce and measurement partnership strategy that will help accelerate Reddit’s ad revenue globally
- Work closely with ads product and engineering teams to understand roadmaps and needs to help inform partner sourcing and priorities
- Conduct rigorous analysis to develop partner pipelines and detailed deal term guidance
- Lead diligence and deal negotiation efforts, coordinating with product, engineering, sales, finance, tax, procurement, privacy and legal teams
- Deep dive into local contractual and operational nuances, and establishment of global contractual frameworks covering business, legal and privacy remits
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure successful partnership integration, operationalization, and scale
- Handle ongoing amendments, and renewals, while advocating for and negotiating new deal terms that might arise with partners
- Provide ongoing thought leadership on platform and business strategy, working lockstep with the Advertising org to help drive global strategy and growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of business development, partnership, and/or product experience
- Advertising tech partnership experience
- Solid track record of driving multiple deals from start to finish: comprehensive strategy development, partner identification, term sheet /legal agreement negotiation, partner onboarding, and post deal amendment/renewals
- Team player who can work across multiple departments and levels within the company including legal, privacy, finance, tax, procurement, corporate development etc.
- Excellent communication skills whether it is presenting to c-staff, senior executives or sharing your strategy with the broader company
- Self-motivated problem solver who can work in a unstructured environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $198,200 - $297,300.