As our 2D Designer, you will work with highly talented individuals and develop creative for some fantastic Fortune 500 brands. This does not happen in a vacuum; you will work within multi-disciplinary teams to create insightful, immersive, and memorable solutions. In this entry-level role, you will use your experience to create designs for print ads, presentations, white papers, and anything else. To thrive in this role, you are passionate about building relationships in the creative space. You also understand the importance of collaboration when bringing our designs to life. This role will allow you to utilize a mix of design, organization, and communication skills, making every day unique and exciting.
A portfolio or work samples are required to be considered for the role.
ABOUT GMR MARKETING
We are the Experience Agency Making Unforgettable Stories Born of Humanity
NOT JUST EXPERIENTIAL. EXPERIENCE.
The lines have blurred. People live in the physical, digital, and social worlds all at once, and your brand experiences should do the same.
NOT JUST TELLING. MAKING.
The best stories are lived, not heard. Make an immersive world for people to explore so they can experience something they’ll never forget.
NOT JUST CONSUMERS. HUMANS.
It all starts with the human. If you want to make a lasting impact, look beyond the wallet to understand what motivates and inspires people.
- Design. In this role, you will create sketches of conceptual/exploratory ideas and bring them to life. You are skilled at creating print forms of visual communication for environments, collateral, advertisement, publication, online, and alternative yet innovative touchpoints.
- Execution. You will research products and services to impact design thinking and concepts positively. You have flawless execution of planning and implementation of projects and can understand Visual Identity Systems and Brand Identities and adequately adhere to guidelines/requirements.
- Time management. You can prioritize and meet multiple deadlines, working well in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision and managing multiple lines of design projects.
- Collaboration. You are holding yourself and those on your team accountable, supporting each other to seize opportunities, and coming to the most innovative and effective process as a team.
- System proficiency. You will join our team with a previous understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Bridge. You also have strong typography and layout skills and extra points if you have agency experience.