You’ve heard the news: these days, a large portion of the workforce works remotely. This new age of work means that businesses need help supporting their remote work environments with managed cloud services. That’s where you come in.
Are you a sales expert with a tech-savvy streak? Do you know how to get results that matter with cloud sales? If so, read on…you might be just what we’re looking for!
What’s In It For You?
At Cox, our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning employee culture reflect our dedication to the people who make us what we are. Here are some examples of what’s in store for you:
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- Our talent is paid what they’re worth with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that we’ll generously match), life insurance and disability insurance.
- You’ll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for mental wellness and more.
- As you grow your family, rest assured that you’ll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment, travel and more.
- Continuing education and professional development are important, and at Cox we offer both.
- We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither—and we’re happy to supply insurance for them as well.
And that’s not all! Cox supplies myriad ways to choose what’s best for you and your family. Our benefits packages are designed to support your unique needs for health and happiness.
What You’ll Do :
We know you’re hungry for innovation, with an ambition to transform the landscape of cloud service sales. Here are some of the ways you’ll embody that at Cox:
- You’ll drive cloud sales through Cox Business customers and prospects.
- You’ll be responsible for partner enablement, development and coaching to identify and manage new opportunities.
- You’ll actively recruit and train new sales partners.
- You’ll meet or exceed sales quotas.
- You’ll work with marketing to develop both partner and direct market sales strategies.
- You’ll proficiently run customer-facing sales meetings and engagements.
- You’ll design and manage a prospecting plan.
- You’ll develop and deliver client-focused presentations for technical, business and stakeholder units.
- You’ll travel occasionally, building new prospect relationships and nurturing existing ones.
- You’ll work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously.
What You Bring :
You’re cool, confident and know how to move things forward. We’ll provide training for what you don’t know, but you will need the following:
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A proven track record of top performing sales success and methodologies.
- Technical knowledge of DaaS, IaaS, DRaaS, O365 and SD-WAN (not Obi-Wan Kenobi’s cousin).
- Experience supporting sales in both indirect channels and direct sales organizations.
We are inspired by people who are always gazing out over the horizon. Join the Cox team today and help us reach for the stars!
- Compensation includes a base salary of $98,100.00 - $147,000.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.