Articulate is seeking a Senior Growth Product Manager to drive commercial value and ARR growth from our web platforms. The Senior Growth Product Manager will identify and execute strategies that improve user journeys across Articulate’s web properties to drive visitor conversion and optimize user acquisition, retention, and expansion funnels. You'll help users find the right content at the right time in their digital journey, and you'll drive continual optimization of our web content strategy to support that journey, informed by insights and data.
In the role, you'll collaborate with Design and Engineering teams and various colleagues in Marketing–Acquisition, Integrated, Lifecycle, Product, Content, Customer Advocacy, Customer Training, Product Content, and Analytics. The Senior Growth Product Manager will contribute to the success of the Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Sr. Director, Growth Marketing.
What you'll do
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative website behavior through user interviews and research, usability tests, heat mapping, multivariate tests, and conversion analysis to get insights that improve the end-to-end user experience (UX) and drive incremental business value from our web properties.
- Design user journey mapping across multiple web pages that align with our downmarket and upmarket personas and motions, ultimately keeping our target personas engaged on our web properties and moving them to the most relevant action in their journey.
- Employ web traffic, user behavior, and visitor engagement analyses to guide web content strategy, including but not limited to navigation and accessibility enhancements, conversion points, new component and template development, and content hierarchy.
- Partner with our SEO agency to optimize our ability to continually capture the market share of our relevant audience's search queries and make information easier to find and understand for web users.
- Own the migration to a new content management system (CMS) in partnership with external consultants and drive that CMS's ongoing evolution, requirements roadmap, and optimization to align with current business processes and strategic initiatives.
- Spec and scope new public-facing web projects in partnership with Design, Engineering, Project Management, Acquisition Marketing, Integrated Marketing, and Product Marketing.
- Build and deploy new web pages and modifications to the current website in the CMS.
- Triage and prioritize stakeholder requests for new content and modifications of current content.
- Collaborate with our conversion rate optimization (CRO) expert to develop hypotheses based on industry and user research for new web elements, content design strategies, and conversion opportunities. Launch experiments and A/B tests to validate those hypotheses and drive growth at each funnel stage.
- Partner with internal and external accessibility committees to maintain style guides that align with our accessibility journey as a company, meet WCAG and ADA compliance, and effectively translate to an intuitive and user-first web experience.
What you should have
- 7-10 years of related/transferable experience in product management or growth marketing with a focus on user behavior and journeys across multiple web platforms and marketing channels.
- Data-driven with a scientific and analytical mindset that drives experimentation and strategic planning.
- Proven experience with experimentation design, A/B testing, and conversion rate and landing page optimization methodologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to distill complex concepts into simple language and sometimes visuals, like diagrams, flow charts, and strategy decks.
- Highly collaborative, leveraging diplomacy to successfully work with multiple marketing disciplines and cross-functional partners, get buy-in, persuade, and course correct when needed.
- Proficiency in content management systems, reporting, heat mapping, and experimentation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.