Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our review and approval platform helps teams share, discuss, and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos, and audio files.
We're a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we're on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We've raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you're looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you've found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Sales Development Representative DACH
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative DACH (German Speaking Regions) to help identify new potential accounts, generate new business opportunities, and help your dedicated Account Executive to win new customers. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure that our company’s sales goals are met.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, is able to build new relationships, and has a strong work ethic & organizational skills. Ideally, you will have already made your first steps in a Sales role, but career changers are highly welcome as well. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for connecting with people and sales, we encourage you to apply.
In your first year at Filestage, you will:
- Identify new accounts, contacts, and generate business opportunities for your Account Executive.
- Own the prospecting life cycle from researching and profiling strategic accounts to scheduling meetings.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to develop compelling outreach campaigns and improve existing sales strategies..
- Be persistent in building long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Stay up to date with market trends, competition and industry developments
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management, and report issues or success proactively
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully-remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Europe to make sure there’s a significant time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1,500 budget for hardware, as well as €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Benefit from our wellness budget. Whether it’s for yoga classes, gym membership or a subscription to a well-being app, our wellness budget allows you to invest in yourself to be able to be happy & healthy at work
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no-bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
No matter if you already have experience working in sales, customer service or a completely different area working with people, applying to this role means you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work and collaborate together. Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with potential clients/customers
- Strong problem-solving & negotiation skills
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You are most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach them.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re hungry to learn. You roll your sleeves up to get things done. You strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what you learn.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.
- Fluent in English and German