SOCi, the marketing platform for multi-location brands, is currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team to help us achieve our next stage of rapid growth. Our Sales Development Representatives are paving the path to the future for SOCi and are considered the next wave of account executives at SOCi. Being an SDR is the perfect way to accelerate a successful career in sales. Our SDR team works closely with our partners in both sales and marketing to create fanatical customer enthusiasm. SDR reps are responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing new opportunities for our sales organization alongside our Account Executives. SDRs at SOCi have a natural career path to becoming Account Executives and beyond.
Who We Are
SOCi is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country, ranking in the top tier of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America list for the last several years consistently. The builder of an award-winning enterprise SaaS marketing platform, and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers, SOCi boasts hundreds of the world’s largest brands as its customers. At SOCi, nothing is more important to us than the clients we service every day. The SOCi platform specifically solves complicated marketing and workflow problems for national and global multi-location brands that want to scale and optimize their presence. View more on our Awards & Accolades here!
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Collaborate with your Account Executive team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for their territories.
- Work with Account Executives to blueprint key accounts in the territory
- Call into key accounts to set up discovery calls and demos
- Run discovery calls on certain accounts identified by your Account Executives
- Work with Account Executives to follow up on and drive deals to their next phase
- Identify expansion opportunities for our largest and most strategic customers
- Be responsible for closing the transactional business for our AE team
- Assist with in-territory gifting programs
- Assist with in-territory events
- Responsible for pre- and post- conference outreach
- Work with Account Executives and marketing to source sales enablement collateral
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Remote Opportunity: Ability to work 100% remotely
- A self-starter with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Proven time management skills and ability to work either independently or through coaching
- Excellent communication skills including both phone and written communication and pipeline development skills, with experience successfully applying these skills in previous inside sales roles
- Ability to use both intrinsic motivation and collaborative teamwork to achieve success
- Phenomenal character with an incredible drive for success, high work ethic, curious by nature and obsessed with crushing sales goals
- Ability to easily communicate the business impact of a portfolio solution to both technical and business customers
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to handle a variety of software business tools and position multiple products to quickly and successfully achieve your goals
- Desire to work in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- Willing to adapt to changes in the job description as deemed necessary by the business and accept all other duties as assigned
- 1 year executing prospecting and pipeline generation strategies for SaaS-based solutions (preferably mid-market to enterprise accounts) in a dynamic, transactional environment preferred
- Experience successfully supporting enterprise field teams in a multi-product SaaS environment preferred
What SOCi Provides to You
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (non-contract roles only)
- Health insurance plans, dental, and vision
- Wellness incentives
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible Work Environment
- Flexible paid time off (non-contract roles only)
- Quarterly wellness days
- Paid holidays
- Unique employee engagement programs
- Empowering Career Growth and Success
What’s Important at SOCi
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Localized Marketing for Multi-Location brands. Our passionate team of SOCialites work from home around the globe!
Our collaborative, dynamic culture allows our teams to work cross-functionally and optimize productivity. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input are encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you. Visit MeetSOCi.com for more information.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.