📍This role is located in Helsinki, Finland
We (Hashlist) are a tech hiring platform aiming to become the world’s best place for tech talent to connect with top hiring managers globally.
We attract 2500+ tech candidates monthly on a global scale and through an innovative screening process, we ensure only the best ones get accepted into the network.
On the customer side, we onboard top tech hiring managers and give them an easy-to-use platform to connect and chat with tech specialists in the network. We work with one of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and many fast-growing startups.
We are growing quickly and just raised a €700k funding round to speed up our growth by some of the Nordic top investors & tech unicorn company founders (Wolt & Aiven).
About the role
We are looking for a strong marketing intern with emphasis on content creation that can take ownership over Hashlist’s brand and content such as socials media posts, blogs and podcasts.
As a Marketing Intern, you will:
🚀 Create compelling content that engages our target audience and drives growth
🤝 Collaborate with a talented and international team based in three countries.
✍️ Writing content for Hashlist’s social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter)
📈 Writing blog posts about industry trends
🖌️ Building visual posts with the help of Figma/Canva/Photoshop or similar tool
💬 Capturing our audience, answering comments and engaging in the community
🌟 Receive personalized mentorship and guidance from our founders
What we're looking for:
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Visual eye
- Experience in some graphic tool
- High creativity & energy
- Eagerness to learn quickly and take huge ownership of what you do
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Perks of joining our team:
🌞 Paid summer internship with potential for long-term employment
🌍 Work remotely with a flexible schedule
🏢 Private office @Maria01
🌟 Grill parties at the terrace of our office
🎓 Opportunities for professional development and growth
About our culture
- We work as an all-star team. Everyone has high expectations and has to deliver remarkable results in their roles. In return, we give you the peace of mind of always being able to count on your team members when it matters and, together, deliver astonishing results.
- We have a high sense of ownership: You have to deliver end-to-end solutions at a high pace and solve complex problems independently
- We value initiative, risk, and boldness: Building and coming up with solutions that challenge the status quo in the company is highly valued.
We pay a competitive monthly salary for this 3 month long intern position. You also have the opportunity to continue working part-time after the summer