You: An innovative and strategic thinker with a penchant for building brand relationships. A pro at navigating the world of influencer marketing and brand partnerships, you have a deep understanding of the Australian music and live event scene. Your enthusiasm for music, venues, artists, and events matches your knack for crafting mutually beneficial collaborations.
Us: A rapidly growing ticket marketplace that is making waves and a huge amount of positive impact in the live entertainment space. We're on a mission to become the world’s most trusted live event marketplace.
The Opportunity: Step into an evolving role at a fast-growing startup, right at the intersection of tech, music, and live events. As a Marketing Manager you'll be instrumental in forging and strengthening relationships with brands that resonate with our target audience.
- Plan, develop, and implement co-marketing and sponsorship campaigns with leading Australian music festivals, venues, and artists.
- Own and drive the influencer marketing strategy in Australia, eventually transitioning it from agencies to an in-house model.
- Assist in ad-hoc marketing activities in the Australian region, ensuring brand consistency and relevance.
- Collaborate closely with both internal teams and external partners to align marketing initiatives and achieve company objectives.
- Analyze campaign data to glean insights and optimize future collaborations.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in influencer marketing, co-marketing, and the Australian music scene.
- Over 3 years of proven experience in brand partnerships, influencer marketing, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of the Australian music, live events, or influencer space.
- Exceptional communication skills, ensuring clarity and understanding across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in project management, ensuring smooth execution from concept to completion.
Why you'll love it here...
- Dive deep into the heart of the music and live event industry in Australia.
- Our diverse team operates with a flexible work environment and are spread across the globe, with offices in London and Melbourne.
- Have significant autonomy and influence in your role, making tangible impacts.
- Embrace our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in a welcoming work environment.
- Get an extra personal day off every month.
- We work hard, have fun, and encourage all staff to attend live events and even have a ticket allowance.
- We will invest in your professional growth, prioritizing your career goals.
Give it a shot:
Passion and drive often outshine years on a resume.
If you feel you might not tick every box, remember that real-world experience and enthusiasm can be just as valuable. So, don't hesitate – give it a go!
At Tixel, we recognise that DE&I isn't just a goal; it's a necessity in our quest to be the best. We’re dedicated to ensuring our hiring processes are fair and inclusive, welcoming all, especially those from underrepresented groups.
Shoot us a short note introducing yourself, and let’s get the conversation started!