Mactores is a trusted leader among businesses in providing modern data platform solutions. Since 2008, Mactores have been enabling businesses to accelerate their value through automation by providing End-to-End Data Solutions that are automated, agile, and secure. We collaborate with customers to strategize, navigate, and accelerate an ideal path forward with a digital transformation via assessments, migration, or modernization.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible to manage project scope, timelines, budgets, daily scrum, sprint planning & retrospective, internal & external stakeholder management.
What you will do
- Create a project plan based on the scope of work defined by the Solutions Architect using Smartsheet
- Identify activities, dependencies, sequencing, and time estimates
- Onboard the team of engineers on customer systems, project scope, process, deliverable, documentation requirements
- Create project kick-off presentation, charter, and tracking mechanism in collaboration with the customer
- Conduct daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint retrospective meeting
- Facilitate internal and external architecture discussions, review calls, and document decisions with the teams who work in India and three timezones in the US
- Proactively create meeting notes, weekly customer presentations, and organize project documents and recorded calls
- Review and approve employee timesheets, leaves and perform team calendar management
- Enable customer success by proactively communicating project status, risks, requests
- Take ownership of customer escalations and facilitate the resolution
- Negotiate the scope changes in the project by producing appropriate project documentation
What are we looking for
- 2+ years of experience in working in cloud engineering or data engineering projects
- 2+ years of experience as a Project manager or scrum master with customers in US timezones
- Expertise in using Smartsheet, Jira / Confluence, Clockify
- Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Expertise in managing internal and external teams
- Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills
You will be preferred if you posses
- Experience in managing Data Lake based projects on AWS
- Professional Scrum Master™ certification
- Managing Jira Projects certification
- Smartsheet Certification
Life at Mactores
We care about creating a culture that makes a real difference in the lives of every Mactorian. Our 10 Core Leadership Principles that honor Decision-making, Leadership, Collaboration, and Curiosity drive how we work.
1. Be one step ahead
2. Deliver the best
3. Be bold
4. Pay attention to the detail
5. Enjoy the challenge
6. Be curious and take action
7. Take leadership
8. Own it
9. Deliver value
10. Be collaborative
The Path to Joining the Mactores Team
At Mactores, our recruitment process is structured around three distinct stages:
You will be invited to participate in a series of pre-employment evaluations to assess your technical proficiency and suitability for the role.
Managerial Interview: The hiring manager will engage with you in multiple discussions, lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, to assess your technical skills, hands-on experience, leadership potential, and communication abilities.
HR Discussion: During this 30-minute session, you'll have the opportunity to discuss the offer and next steps with a member of the HR team.
At Mactores, we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all of our employment practices, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, compensation, promotions, transfers, disciplinary action, layoff, training, and social and recreational programs. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with these principles.