We’re doxy.me (doc-see-me), the world's most widely used telemedicine platform. We’re on a mission to connect the world to the future of healthcare.
Whilst completing his PhD, our founder, Brandon Welch, struggled to find an appropriate telemedicine platform that didn’t involve a complex sign up/install journey, was cost effective whilst also being HIPAA compliant. That’s when doxy.me was born.
By blending innovative technology and world-class design, we can enhance the patient-provider experience and extend the reach of healthcare to everyone on earth. Doxy.me supports hundreds of thousands of healthcare providers with hundreds of millions of patient visits. Our team is motivated by making a difference in the world and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. If you want to change the world by impacting the lives of millions while having fun with a great team, come join us!
We’re seeking a Product Manager to drive product projects from concept to launch and bring high standards to developing product requirements that are informed by a combination of research, data and product intuition.
Our Clinic team builds features and functionality which enables and elevates the experience of clinicians and clinic patients who use the doxy.me platform.
What You’ll Do
- Work autonomously and be able to take ownership of product prioritization decisions
- Identify, define, build, launch, and iterate on features that add value for our customers
- Be detail driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Work closely with product managers, designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to take products ideas from concept to launch
- Translate a larger strategic vision into a concrete, prioritized plan that can be executed on to deliver a MVP and iterative improvements
- Apply a combination of qualitative and quantitative research, customer understanding, and product intuition to inform decisions and prioritization
- Facilitate clear communication and collaboration across all teams and stakeholders
- Comfort with ambiguity and breaking down complex problems
- Capable of synthesizing unstructured data and inputs to inform prioritization decisions
- Experience conducting interviews with customers to uncover product opportunities
- Drive to understand underlying problems, test assumptions and iterate on solutions
- Strong written and in-person communication skills, and are comfortable presenting in large groups
- Diligent with documenting and building shared understanding with all team members
- Takes initiative to drive projects forward within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing large cross-functional projects with technical depth
What We Can Offer You
We are committed to giving you the tools you need to do your best work. We will take care of the little things so you can do what you do best without having to worry about all of that other stuff. Here is a taste of what you can expect:
- A fun, flexible work environment (work from home or on location at one of our regional hubs)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Advancement opportunities in a growing company,
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Our employees give us a 4.6 on Glassdoor.
Logistics (Interview Process)
- 1st Stage - Screen with our internal recruiter
- 2nd Stage - Video call with our Head of Product
- 3rd Stage - Task based assessment interview
- Doxy.me tech stack
- Frontend: React, TypeScript, Playwright, WebRTC, Next.js, Nx.dev
- Backend: Nodejs, TypeScript, Jest, NestJS, Nx.dev
- Cloud: AWS
- 3rd party: Vonage, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe
- Our products:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 1,000,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 350,000 patients/day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify the risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families
- Our team: technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from all over the world. English is the language used in all internal communication.
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we perform background checks after extending a job offer