As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in the driving growth for a new Dropbox product. Working at the intersection of Marketing and Product, you will optimize each stage of the funnel and help drive acquisition, retention, and monetization initiatives to grow the business. From developing best-in-class growth programs, to leveraging influencers and community, to scaling the product internationally, you will work on a wide breadth of projects that balance sustainable business growth with what’s best for our users. This role is ideal for a creative, data-driven marketer who’s passionate about leveraging marketing and product strategies to drive outsized impact with a highly collaborative team.
- Help build and execute growth strategy for the Dropbox‘s new product to achieve acquisition, activation/engagement/retention, and monetization goals
- Develop onboarding & activation, monetization, and retention/churn prevention programs, including affiliate and referral programs, and in-product experiences in partnership with Product, Growth, and Marketing teams
- Drive international growth by working closely with regional teams to develop culturally-relevant, local experiences
- Partner with Influencer team to source, develop, and leverage customer advocates and encourage virality and build community as a channel to drive organic growth
- Identify new product and growth opportunities to acquire, monetize, and retain users, leveraging user insights, product data, market trends, and growth best practices
- Partner with Product, Design, Engineering, Data Science, Growth, Content Design, and Marketing to build experiments, product experiences, and campaigns that improve the funnel and drive growth globally
- Test and learn across the funnel, driving experimentation and optimization across programs, campaigns, and in-product experiences
- 5+ years of growth experience across international expansion, paid media, and organic growth vehicles (referral, affiliate, influencer, community)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with experience influencing and working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Engineering, Data Science, Content Design, Lifecycle Marketing, Paid Media, and Web Marketing
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, with a natural creativity and curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights and data to inform growth strategy, prioritization, and roadmap development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to develop consumer-facing messaging and positioning
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
For candidates hired in San Francisco metro, New York City metro, or Seattle metro, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $131,300 - $154,500 - $177,700.
For candidates hired in the following locations: Austin (TX) metro, Chicago metro, California (outside SF metro), Colorado, Connecticut (outside NYC metro), Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York (outside NYC metro), Oregon, Pennsylvania (outside NYC or DC metro), Washington (outside Seattle metro) and Washington DC metro, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $118,200 - $139,100 - $160,000.
For candidates hired in all other US locations, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for this role is currently $105,100 - $123,600 - $142,100.
Range(s) is subject to change. Dropbox takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including job and level they are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation. Dropbox uses the zip code of an employee’s remote work location to determine which metropolitan pay range we use.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland)