Our Sales Team team is searching for their future Account Executive. Account Executives will prospect, evaluate, and acquire new business opportunities that align with Bonfire’s revenue goals. This is a quota-carrying role and will be responsible for communicating directly with clients and prospects, understanding their individual needs, recommending Bonfire’s products that maximize value, and ensuring they have a successful first experience on our platform.
This role lies within our Sales department and reports to the Sales Manager – Emerging Accounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. We are a free online platform where anyone can design, sell, and buy custom products. We’ve helped thousands of individuals, groups, and nonprofits raise money for the causes they care about and serve the world’s top creators as their premiere custom merch platform. We’re a passionate, creative, and data-driven team constantly pursuing our vision: to strengthen communities that inspire a kinder world. We bring this vision to life by hiring passionate, smart people who celebrate and respect others, are committed to a life of curiosity, are never satisfied with ‘good enough’, are eager to co-create the future, and who thrive through teamwork. Have we been looking for you?
All Bonfire employees are expected to embrace the Mission and Values, we live together and apart:
Humble Ingenuity, Trusting Partnerships, Inclusive Cooperation, Moral Courage, Healthy Dissatisfaction
Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment; however, we are looking to only hire candidates that reside in the United States.
include but are not limited to:
- Consistently obtain quarterly new business quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to closing a deal
- Cultivate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written, with an ability to relate to and win the trust of prospects and internal stakeholders
- Operate using a consultative approach and the highest level of integrity when representing Bonfire during customer-facing interactions
- Leverage modern sales strategies in your process such as video messaging and social selling
- Smoothly transition high-value clients to our team of dedicated Account Managers after their first 6 months selling on Bonfire
- Consistently meet daily/weekly sales activity metrics including, but not limited to:
- New outreach messages per day
- Demos conducted per week
- Diligently create and manage all tasks in Bonfire’s CRM (Hubspot) associated with closing new business including, but not limited to:
- Following up with cold leads
- Following up with warm leads
- Scheduling demo calls
- Craft personalized outreach messages and conduct discovery calls with qualified prospects
- High School Graduate
- Self-starter with a passion for learning and leveraging sales skills
- Consistent access to a reasonably distraction-free home workspace, with reliable access to high-speed internet and use of a smartphone/mobile device.
- Technologically savvy, with strong computer skills and the ability to embrace and adapt to technological changes that are critical to how we work
- Good working knowledge of the primary Google business, productivity, and collaboration tools/software.
- Good working knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM
- Familiarity with apparel, fundraising, or nonprofit/creator industries
- Lifelong learner, a growth mindset, and coachable
- Superior organization and commitment to time blocking your schedule
- Passion for creating a fun, competitive, collaborative, and psychologically safe work environment
WHY WORK AT BONFIRE?
When team members all around the world were asked to find three words they’d use to describe Bonfire, the most commonly shared values were: kind, inclusive, charitable, supportive, collaborative, and passionate. Work here and help us guide people toward their full potential and possibility in support of a company that’s trying to infuse the world with more of those values.
In addition to leading purposeful work, you will also benefit from our full-time employee offerings:
- Competitive compensation – The on-target earnings for this role is $45,000-$55,000
- Great benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Remote work environment (We are a fully distributed team!)
- Tech setup right-fit for your remote work environment
- Year-round swag giveaways
- Unlimited PTO that we encourage everyone to take advantage of
- A positive culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help create a kinder planet
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself