Dear trailblazers, forward-thinkers, and doers - We want you. DataStax is at the forefront of the generative AI revolution, with proven technologies that empower any organization to deliver the AI-powered applications that are redefining business. The companys marquee product is Astra DB, the industrys only vector database for building real-world, production-level AI applications using real-time data. Built on Apache Cassandrathe massively scalable open source database proven by AI leadersAstra DB is the data engine for responsive AI applications that consistently deliver accurate results, without artificial hallucinations. Thousands of developers and hundreds of the worlds leading enterprises, including Audi, Capital One, The Home Depot, Verizon, VerSe Innovation, and many more rely on DataStax technologies. Learn more at DataStax.com We subscribe to a set of principles that guide how we collaboratively work together. We inspire each other with our values, obsessing over developers and enterprises, taking action and focusing on results, innovating in technology, products, and everything we do, and defining success as the team winning. We foster a diverse working environment that is respectful, generates new ideas, promotes ownership, and encourages highly motivated individuals to shape tomorrow. These form the foundation of the DataStax culture and help drive our decisions.
As a High Velocity Account Executive, you will focus on identifying, negotiating and closing net new logos targeting and growing our fastest growing segment and customers. You will use your proven sales skill-set, experience and technical acumen to proactively engage and cultivate new business. You will be working in a high energy, high paced, dynamic environment and have a strong sales and technical foundation working with high growth customers.
What you will do:
- Lead HVM opportunities and drive new logos in some of the fastest scaling and growing companies in the market/industry.
- Grow pipeline in collaboration with BDR, SE, Marketing and Demand Gen Teams, as well as individual prospecting in the assigned territory/vertical.
- Drive sales campaigns in the territory/vertical to create new opportunities and long term revenue growth.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts with clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations.
- Demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer / prospect organizations.
- In collaboration with your Pod of BDR and SE, strategize and develop proactive outreach, campaigns and engagement focused on driving opportunities through the sales cycle with speed and velocity.
- Overachieve on quarterly sales quota targets.
- Engage in team development and mentoring
Your experience should include:
- Working with multiple levels within an organization from developers to C-level executives in building strategic and long standing relationships.
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way.
- Evangelizing enterprise solutions, with particular focus on SaaS and disruptive technologies.
- Command the message, business value selling, and account planning.
- A history of consistent success with a process of repeatability.
- Demonstrating excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Creating trusted customer relationships and a deep understanding of needs/opportunities within enterprises.
- Helping customers to transform their infrastructure into meaningful data that allows them to make strategic business decisions
- Cloud based distributed systems
- Closing deals in a high paced environment with velocity.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
$124,000-$186,000 USD 50/50 Split