Podchaser, the most advanced podcast database and discovery destination, is looking for a dynamic, strategic, and analytical Growth Marketer whose primary goal is driving revenue from inbound leads and has a proven track record of doing so. You also be must a certifiable delight.
In close collaboration with product and sales teams, you will be responsible for establishing a marketing strategy, creating and executing growth initiatives, and managing day-to-day marketing operations. You understand how to engage with audiences and tactically drive key growth metrics and do so in creative, fun, and engaging ways. Think Willy Wonky but with podcasts and less child neglect.
Marrying strategic thinking with tactical execution, Podchaser’s next Growth Marketer will utilize content marketing, SEO, social media, events, paid media, and retention mechanisms to accelerate growth across channels and markets. Successful candidates will lead marketing initiatives, continuously innovating and optimizing growth tactics. You will be the rocket fuel propelling our inbound product sales to the moon.
*This is a fully remote position.
- Develop and execute Podchaser’s marketing strategy, transforming KPI benchmarks into actionable, data-driven tactics.
- Craft scalable marketing campaigns (both paid and organic), optimizing them through continuous performance analytics.
- Propel the creation and distribution of engaging content tailored for the podcast community.
- Establish scalable paid and unpaid marketing campaigns with continuous optimization through performance analytics measurement and reporting
- Oversee various facets of the marketing cycle, including audience segmentation, branding, campaigns, and retention strategies.
- Execute on multiple aspects of the marketing lifecycle, including audience segmentation, brand/positioning, campaigns, and retention
- Collaborate with product and design teams to generate compelling landing pages and marketing materials.
- Cultivate relationships with external partners for collaborative promotional endeavors.
- Minimum 2 years of professional marketing experience.
- Proficiency in SEO and content marketing.
- Experience in creating and refining paid media campaigns.
- Proficient use of analytics tools for KPI tracking and reporting.
- Experience creating and optimizing paid media campaigns
You’ll Stand Out If
Over 2 years of cross-channel growth marketing expertise (including SEO, social, branding, CRO, and email marketing).Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Analytics, Economics, or a related field.Background in podcasting, digital media, mobile, data, or SaaS industries.Previous role in a fast-paced startup environment.Exceptional writing and copywriting skills.Experience leading and nurturing a team.Genuine understanding of podcasting as a medium.A proactive, self-driven approach with an eagerness for continuous learning.
- Over 2 years of cross-channel growth marketing expertise (including SEO, social, branding, CRO, and email marketing).
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Marketing, Advertising, Analytics, Economics, or a related field.
- Background in podcasting, digital media, mobile, data, or SaaS industries.
- Previous role in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Exceptional writing and copywriting skills.
- Experience leading and nurturing a team.
- Genuine understanding of podcasting as a medium.
- A proactive, self-driven approach with an eagerness for continuous learning.
- Competitive compensation with standout benefits package
- Fully remote, 100% virtual work in a high-growth, high-flexibility environment
- Supportive and fun work environment. Learn more about our 5-star work culture on GlassDoor.
Click here to apply or send a resumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Growth Marketer”.
Earnings Potential: $65,000-85,000