Mactores is a trusted leader among businesses in providing modern data platform solutions. Since 2008, Mactores have been enabling businesses to accelerate their value through automation by providing End-to-End Data Solutions that are automated, agile, and secure. We collaborate with customers to strategize, navigate, and accelerate an ideal path forward with a digital transformation via assessments, migration, or modernization.
You will contribute as an engineer by configuring, deploying and troubleshooting complex software applications at the enterprise level. We are looking for an engineer who has expertise on Linux administration and is passionate about AWS / Azure / GCP Cloud technologies. Since this role will involve troubleshooting customers production deployment hence very clear about communication, and passion to helping customers succeed should be your core value.
What you will do
- Implement, the cloud architectures defined by the Solutions Architect on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Be part of the team that supports customers Cloud deployments in 24x7 operational support system
- Monitor customers production infrastructure in 24x7 rotational shifts Improve monitoring and alerting systems by appropriate usage of automation tools
- Prepare customers monthly operational reports and present them at a scheduled frequency Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies
- Work with off-the-shelf/open source tools to manage our infrastructure reliably, and with resiliency in the face of unexpected behaviors, including tools like Chef, scripting languages, etc.
- Maintain and enhance existing enterprise infrastructure
What do you need for this opportunity
- Strong Windows /Linux systems administration skills Migrating and architecting complex multi-tier applications to private or public cloud infrastructures
- Communication skills – Verbal and written to update customers and internal teams on issues, escalations and RCAs
- Ability to communicate the architecture in visual form to customers and internal teams
You will be preferred if
- Prior experience in working on AWS, GCP and Azure
- Certifications AWS Cloud Solutions Architect Associate / Professional RHEL Certified Engineer
- Configuration management experience – Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Life at Mactores
We care about creating a culture that makes a real difference in the lives of every Mactorian. Our 10 Core Leadership Principles that honor Decision-making, Leadership, Collaboration, and Curiosity drive how we work.
1. Be one step ahead
2. Deliver the best
3. Be bold
4. Pay attention to the detail
5. Enjoy the challenge
6. Be curious and take action
7. Take leadership
8. Own it
9. Deliver value
10. Be collaborative
We would like you to read more details about the work culture on https://mactores.com/careers
The Path to Joining the Mactores Team
At Mactores, our recruitment process is structured around three distinct stages:
You will be invited to participate in a series of pre-employment evaluations to assess your technical proficiency and suitability for the role.
Managerial Interview: The hiring manager will engage with you in multiple discussions, lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, to assess your technical skills, hands-on experience, leadership potential, and communication abilities.
HR Discussion: During this 30-minute session, you'll have the opportunity to discuss the offer and next steps with a member of the HR team.
At Mactores, we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all of our employment practices, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, compensation, promotions, transfers, disciplinary action, layoff, training, and social and recreational programs. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with these principles.
Note: Please answer as many questions as possible with this application to accelerate the hiring process.