Delinea is the leading provider of privileged access management (PAM) solutions for seamless security. Backed by TPG Capital, Delinea was formed in April 2021 through the merger of established PAM leaders Centrify and Thycotic to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market. For small businesses and global enterprises alike, Delinea delivers the digital freedom that everyone deserves by seamlessly defining the boundaries of access.
As organizations continue their digital transformations, they are faced with increasingly sophisticated environments and more challenging requirements for securing an expanded threatscape. Legacy PAM solutions are not designed for today’s hybrid environments, are too complex, and cannot solve current privilege management challenges. Our mission is to provide security that’s invisible to the user, while simultaneously providing IT and security teams with the control they require. Delinea’s solutions grant access to an organization’s most critical data, devices, code, and cloud infrastructure using a centralized dashboard. Users get access when and where they need it, for as long as needed to complete the task. With Delinea, privileged access is more accessible.
Working as a Software Engineer at Delinea means being a part of a highly capable, collaborative, and agile development team. Delinea is creating awesome software that's used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe. This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Be a fully contributing member of a Delinea Sprint team.
- Work specifically on products related to cloud-hosted applications, such as Privilege Manager Cloud.
- Contribute to the development, design and architecture of Front-End applications.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years+ experience in Angular and Typescript.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET Core, and web application technologies. Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience required.
- Experience building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML.
- Experience working with large volumes of data.
- Experience leveraging REST APIs and SOAP Web Services.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with developing and hosting SaaS and/or cloud-based applications
- Experience working with all modern browsers including Edge, Chrome, Safari, FireFox
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing -- mock frameworks, automation testing.
- Experience with Kendo UI is a plus
- Ability to quickly read and understand both new and existing code
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas and execute those ideas by writing code to make it happen
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with cloud-based technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience with DevOps practices (e.g. continuous integration, continuous deployment)
Why work at Delinea?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place.
We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated, and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including a full suite of medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401(k), ROTH, comprehensive life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, an employee assistance program, generous discretionary time off (DTO), and 10 or more paid holidays.