Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re seeking a Brand Designer to join the Figma Brand Studio, a multidisciplinary group of designers, makers, and strategists. This passionate team gives shape to the ways Figma shows up and interacts with the world through brand touch-points, marketing efforts, and social channels. This person will support our mission of delivering world-class creative brand experiences and content that set the bar for quality. We value those that are curious, collaborative, and ego-free.
As a Brand Designer, you will conceptualize and craft a variety of creative solutions across many mediums and surfaces including our website, social channels, and events. This is a highly collaborative role where you will partner closely with Go-To-Market teams, giving shape to projects that build awareness of the Figma brand and product benefits in engaging and novel ways. Working with the rest of the studio, you’ll play an essential role in maintaining and evolving the Figma brand. You’re a strong, clear communicator and a natural problem solver providing a critical eye to the level of detail, polish, craft, and consistency in our overall output. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, medium-agnostic, willing to help out on any project, loves a creative challenge, and is excited about growing in their craft.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- See projects throughout the entire design process; from creative conception to production
- Craft engaging visuals and digital experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Design for a wide range of projects while ensure consistency of the Figma brand across many surfaces including our website, social channels, and events
- Actively contribute to the evolution of the Figma brand by exploring novel solutions that support our brand and marketing goals
- Collaborate with marketing, product design, and growth teams to concept campaigns, evergreen communications, and launch announcements that support new products and features
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across a range of mediums
- Excellence in typography, color, layout, and composition
- Skilled at form and image making
- Effectively communicate concepts and design rationale
- Strong skills around critical thinking and storytelling
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
- Able to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly
- Foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Comfortable in your soft skills: listening, negotiating, and decision-making
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.