Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create process documentation to share with client to ensure the client is fully informed and aligned with technical requirements or expectations
- Map out tasks and projects as necessary to ensure successful implementation of tags and solutions
- Lead and/or attend regular meetings with client points of contact
- Advise and update internal client teams as necessary, to support paid media efforts
- Drive best-in-class strategy and solution for all tagging needs
- Create custom solutions vital to addressing client business questions (i.e. custom dimensions, cookie persistence)
- Ensure that client tags are always up to date with the latest practices and code versions
- Create process to proactively catch client tag issues
- Audit and review client goals and KPIs as it relates to both tagging and media needs on at least a quarterly basis
- Find opportunities and fill gaps within paid media implementation (i.e. if client is not running remarketing tags, or could have additional goals set up in GA)
- Build documentation to pass to client development teams for implementation
- Guide client-side developers through tag manager and analytics processes— e.g. use expertise of dataLayer and GTM to direct a successful implementation
- Devise custom solutions when there is no clear out-of-the-box method of solving a business challenge related to tag implementation
- Provide Quality Assurance checking for development resources pertaining to tag/manager implementation.
- Iterate with client development teams, adapting to their pace and style of work
- 1-3 years of experience with Tag Management and/or Web Analytics platforms
- Experience implementing tag changes and updates within Tag Managers
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager required. Adobe Launch, Tealium and other Tag Management Solutions are a plus.
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics (admin/implementation more than analysis focus) required
- Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Heap, Piwik, etc. All a plus but not required
- Basic understanding of data governance standard processes
- Knowledge and/or experience with tag/pixels from major marketing platforms (i.e. Adwords, Facebook, etc.) strongly preferred
- Excellent project and task management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/clients simultaneously
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.