Atato is a cryptocurrency custody and wallets provider. Our apps let individuals and businesses securely use all decentralized applications. Our mission is to enable the next 100 million blockchain users. Based in Singapore, founded in 2018, atato has delivered flagship digital asset projects in South-East Asia.
We are remote-first since 2018, and offer attractive compensation including bonuses and stock-options. Our working culture has no set working hours, and unlimited vacation. The team meets bi-yearly for workshops and outings, and we have quarterly time-off for the whole company. We value our employee’s well being, so providing health insurance from day 1 is our priority. We will also send you a welcome kit, with your own atato merchandise, and your own Macbook to use for daily work.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive the adoption and growth of our products. You’ll help shape the positioning and messaging of the brand, ideate and launch engaging global programs and campaigns.
This is a cross-functional role, where you will be working with other teams across the organisation – such as Product, and Business Development to create and deliver impactful marketing campaigns and programs, drive brand awareness and product adoption to new and existing customers
Develop and execute product marketing strategies that drive awareness, adoption, and revenue growth of our Atato Custody product.
Own the entire product marketing process and lifecycle from feature prioritisation, go-to-market strategies, conducting user interviews to drive product usage and adoption
Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform product positioning, messaging, and pricing strategies.
Craft compelling product communications for our feature releases – which includes customer case studies, use cases, webinars, events, tutorials to help customers understand the benefits of our products and services
- Track and analyse key performance metrics, such as conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, and customer lifetime value, to inform marketing strategy and tactics.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market dynamics, and customer needs to ensure our B2B product offerings remain competitive and relevant
- Manage atato’s social media and grow atato’s audience
- Manage the website and grow the audience through SEO optimisation and content.
- Create content appropriate to various online audiences i.e Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, Meetup, Telegram etc
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS Web3 company
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing, relationship building and meeting deadlines
- Proven track record in launching successful product marketing campaigns and/or programs
- Understanding of cryptocurrency, Blockchain and new crypto trends.
- Familiarity with social media applications and tools
- Demonstrated success developing and executing go-to-market strategies for B2B products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to create compelling messaging and positioning.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
Nice to have
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Digital marketing experience