Articulate is looking for an exceptional writer to join its growing copywriting team. As a Senior Copywriter on the creative team, you’ll create original campaign concepts and engaging copy that supports our brand and product positioning and helps create demand for Articulate’s suite of products. You’ll bring strong writing, editing, and creative problem-solving skills, as well as knowledge of current B2B copy trends, to deliver on marketing campaign briefs—from initial creative concepts to final production assets.
In this role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of our customers, our brand, and our industry. You’ll recognize the value of Articulate’s products and know how to communicate that value clearly and concisely. You’ll apply a deep understanding of digital marketing to your work in service of best-in-class brand creative that drives consumer action.
The Senior Copywriter will support all digital marketing channels with impactful copy that delivers against funnel objectives. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Copywriting, the Senior Copywriter will have the opportunity to grow and flex their writing skills by tackling a wide variety of projects. The ideal candidate is creative, adaptable, a self-starter, a strong communicator, and a proactive team player. You should be a motivated learner who is excited to participate in successful collaboration with peers.
What you'll do:
- Write marketing copy for all digital marketing channels—including, but not limited to, social media, web, search, affiliate, blog, email, and in-app
- Utilize your knowledge of digital marketing strategies to shape and guide the development of creative concepts and copywriting
- Leverage best practices and audience insights to optimize copy for different channels within marketing
- Foster a culture of collaboration, where constructive feedback and open dialogue are required, to jointly deliver dynamic creative concepts and assets
- Manage multiple projects at one time, with input from our creative leadership, marketing, and other stakeholders
- Conceptualize campaigns and create copy that embodies the Articulate tone and voice
- Understand our brand and digital presence, and successfully complete projects accordingly with high attention to detail
- Track B2B marketing copy trends and share learnings, best practices, and insights with team to create a culture of continual learning and collaboration
- Proactively communicate with peers and managers on copy plans, progress, and problems
- Be a go-to resource for marketing writing
What you should have:
- 5-8 years experience in a B2B SaaS writer role and/or eCommerce copywriter role
- Strategic thinker with experience conceptualizing creative campaigns
- Excellent writing skills with experience writing for multiple digital marketing channels
- Ability to be creative and craft copy that’s human, relatable, and converts—all while adhering to brand guidelines
- Excellent time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines consistently
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills, with a deep appreciation for giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a demonstrated can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, oral as well as written
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to pivot
- Attention to detail and exceptional execution
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Haves:
- You enjoy staying current on B2B content trends and “what’s new”
- You’re excited about building cross-functional processes and relationships
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for research and learning
The pay range for this position is $74,600 to $112,000 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website for a full list.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.