We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for the client relationship that has multiple assistants with the Magic Dedicated product. This role is responsible for understanding the client’s core want, capturing the client's business pain points, and building trust and product knowledge with the client. They are to ensure we are moving fast and efficiently to exceed their expectations and allow them to grow with Magic through engagement.
He/She will be the internal advocate for our high-priority Magic Dedicated clients assigned to them and ensures client needs are met while understanding the overall client lifecycle and the abilities of the Dedicated teams. They will work closely with other Magic Dedicated team members and communicate directly with the clients, or company points of contact, over the phone and email. The main objective is to address client needs, understand the capacity of their current assistants, and know how else the Dedicated product can supplement their company needs.
The impact that you'll make...
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management and stakeholders.
- Define and understand client needs to ensure a successful relationship from start to finish.
- High touch account ownership.
- Solving problems with a never say no attitude.
- Handle the onboarding process for the client to better understand their needs, their specific KPIs, and the deliverables they’re looking for Magic.
- Handle any of the client escalations while taking actions for resolution and client satisfaction
- Handle frequent email, phone, and messaging check-ins and feedback
- Being the client advocate inside the company to ensure high retention and growth from the business. Proactively offering solutions before being told
- Doing continual research to stay knowledgeable about the client’s business and growth needs
- Handle client-specific communication on product questions, billing, future needs, etc.
- Solve problems by coming up with concrete actions that lead to fast, meaningful solutions.
- Maintain account records and thorough documentation of the client interactions and lifecycle of their business
- Meet or exceed company revenue, retention, and growth goals
- Flexible and understanding of an ever-changing environment
- Collaborate and execute projects to drive client satisfaction, retention, and Personal growth
- Has at least 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in account management and client relationship management for B2B US-based accounts/businesses. Preferably has a background in RPO, Recruitment & Staffing, or BPO industries.
- Has proven knowledge and experience in US-based client retention, loyalty, and contract renewals.
- Experience using HubSpot and Notion is a plus, but not required.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Willing to have a flexible schedule between 10 pm - 10 am PHT.
- Education required: Bachelor's Degree in any course
Your superpowers are…
- Strong communication skills: Proficient in verbal English. Must have strong skills on the phone, be confident, friendly, and business savvy.
- Ability to understand clients’ core want and their business needs - more of building a friendship and not closing a sale.
- Very dynamic team player and works well with other departments.
- Communicates and collaborates well with others.
- Can set clear expectations and is organized.
You should apply if...
- You are highly motivated, possess a growth mindset and grit, and are a self-starter who is professional, positive, and not afraid of challenging work.
- You are passionate about communicating with purpose, sharing with context, and considering the audiences of the messages - how the receivers might perceive it and aware of the impact it will bring.
- You have a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers.
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are experienced in HubSpot and other similar prospecting applications.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You have a strong work ethic and possess a can-do attitude when faced with challenges
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, etc.), and communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.