We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $11 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1 million homeowners switch to sustainable solutions. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: We are a remote-first company, can be based anywhere in the US.
What You'll Do
- Deliver a world-class experience and superior sales support for strategic accounts
- Manage ongoing relationships with strategic account counterparts
- Understand key needs; advocate for strategic account and coordinate internally with Marketing, Operations, Product, and Executives to deliver unique value for the partnership
- Conduct phone and web-based appointments with strategic account teams to educate, build relationships, communicate developments, and collect feedback
- Conduct presentations, coordinate senior leadership engagement and leverage for partner expansion opportunities
- Grow the Strategic Accounts network
- Prospect National and multi-region accounts
- Conduct discovery for and development of custom commercial and go-to market terms and solutions to expand Mosaic’s strategic account portfolio.
- Negotiate and close contracts
- Grow volume
- Coordinate with internal account managers to drive high-quality and compliant loan volume
- Establish and monitor KPIs to evaluate partners’ performance, assess potential, identify operational and business risks and deliver insights to partners
- Identify strategic opportunities to expand relationship and penetration
- Manage and grow accounts associated with certain strategic accounts
- Gather market intelligence and identify new growth opportunities
- Develop and optimize sales operations processes, collateral, and other needs to support the partnership
- Develop deep understanding of competitive landscape and identify key priorities and differentiation opportunities that provide unique value for current and prospective partnerships
- Extensive 50% travel required
What you bring to the team
- 2+ year experience winning, supporting, and growing large accounts and/or partnership networks
- Experience with the Solar industry; knowledge of solar and/or home improvement lending platforms and financial products
- Experience with custom problem solving for large partners with unique needs
- Experience aligning internal stakeholders, building consensus around innovatively solving new problems efficiently
- Strong prioritization sense for what needs changing in order to grow and delight customers; demonstrated ability to distinguish the urgent from the important
- Experience presenting to, and engaging with internal and external executives; identifying and pitching strategic account growth opportunities
- Experience in B2B2C sales and/or business development
- Experience with CRM required, (preferably Saleforce.com) comfort with POS technology, analytics and data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative team spirit
- High integrity and alignment with Mosaic’s mission for 100% clean energy for al
Bonus Points (but not required)
- Experience in the solar lending industry
- Experience at a national scale solar integrator
- Experience in multiple company functions (Sales, BD, Ops, Product, Risk, etc.)
The base salary range for this position is $110,000 - $130,000 plus variable commission: $50,000-$80,000. In addition, we’re proud to offer a range of competitive benefits
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring talented and driven individuals and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Generous paid time off
- 13 Company Holidays
- 401k Match
- Employee Equity Plan
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- We are remote-first (Must be based in the United States)
- Lifestyle Spending accounts for professional and personal wellness
- Mental Health: Headspace subscription, online therapy sessions
- …and more!
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of backgrounds, perspectives and experience. Mosaic’s vision is 100% clean energy for all. In order to reach that vision, we believe we must build a diverse company where everyone is treated fairly and feels included. In turn, in accordance with Mosaic’s equal employment opportunity policy, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.